• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
y3sZih8.png

Volimar

I just ran out of my Christmas chocolate yesterday. Suffering withdrawal. I almost picked up Valentines chocolates.

Edit: Wow! Only on steamGAF could Contradiction make the list considering it's kind of a hidden gem. How long are you going to make us wait for the next one?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For the record, I loved Contradiction so I'm really glad it made it into the top 10.

Shantom

Contradiction just missed the cut on my list, so it's nice to see it in the top 10. I wonder if it'll win the FMV duel against Her Story.

jshackles

Anno

Awesome game to have on any list from the little I've seen. It's in my cart now, should be a fun game to play with the mrs. over the weekend.

Edit: And hey SC too! Nice way to start.

jshackles

I'm absolutely floored by Trails SC making it in the top 10, despite only 16 people voting for it.

jshackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom