• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
iyfbh0y.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Alcoholikaust, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Subject 13 -- MB-E7BCAA2FC2F783DB - Taken by Kifimbo
To the Moon -- MB-D478F5776D5E20B6 - Taken by gurm3n
Deponia -- MB-63D2F56DE9ED34F1 - Taken by AtomskEater
System Shock 2 -- MB-2DE8371631137588 - Taken by Saty
SHOFER Race Driver -- MB-17513B08A4CCC7C0 - Taken by ctw0e
Prime World: Defenders -- MB-2015A311C3EDE6B7 - Taken by Kuroyume
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky -- MB-815500651CB38A19 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword -- MB-36C45A9AC95079F1 - Taken by Annubis
Magicka -- MB-306C08E4846667CD - Taken by Sr Kitsune
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition -- MB-A0AB83C4DD4AF8A5 - Taken by Costa1774

Monooboe

Wait, did GMG change the price of Tomb Raider, I'm sure it was 59 euros earlier today, so that's why I ordered it retail but now I see it's 49 and you can get 27% off.o_O Also steam is 49... Oh well.

Edit: I might actually be mixing up Tomb Raider and The Division, I had to choose one earlier and somehow got in my head TR was the more expensive one and thought I got a deal for 39.

MUnited83

For you.
Wait, did GMG change the price of Tomb Raider, I'm sure it was 59 euros earlier today, so that's why I ordered it retail but now I see it's 49 and you can get 27% off.o_O Also steam is 49... Oh well.

Edit: I might actually be mixing up Tomb Raider and The Division, I had to choose one earlier and somehow got in my head TR was the more expensive one and thought I got a deal for 39.
Even then you can get RotTR for cheaper :p

i sold my ROTTR key and got Assunity and Mad Max to test out my rig. So far, the most taxing thing it's been put through is The Bureau Xcom with the PhysX maxed, which causes the game to straight up stop for a few frames while it tries to keep up with it's crappy optimization.

Pachimari

Strange that it'll only release on Gamejolt.

Anyway, I'm totally enjoying playing Yakuza 1 on the PS2 emulator, and finally figure out how to add my PS2 games to my Steam library.

Jazz573

Strange that it'll only release on Gamejolt.

Anyway, I'm totally enjoying playing Yakuza 1 on the PS2 emulator, and finally figure out how to add my PS2 games to my Steam library.

How? When I emulate games I just add the emulator and rename it to whatever I'm playing. Never done it with PS2 games tho.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think he's saying they should just put it on Steam, not what they're actually doing.

It's possible he misspoke. I mentioned the Steam version being EOL in the e-mail I sent him, so I suppose I'll find out soon enough. ;)

Dsyndrome

Witness spoilers everywhere. Kind of laughed when someone said this earlier, but damn. Someone in the review thread looks like he wrote his thesis on them.

Ludens

Banned
Capcom adding "expanded story" with a FREE DLC/patch.
No comment.

I'll wait for the day a game will release with "Press Start" only screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom