• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there's only two episodes? Damn, I guess I got farther in it than I thought. I think I got about half way through Ep 2. Might have to swoop in and finish that one up too.
Yeah, it's two episodes but it's also about the length of a TT season overall.

Plus it has side quests and who doesn't like those?

Uzzy

My hate of Rhianna Pratchett writing skills has been greatly fueled by the disaster that the comics were, including doing away with Sam :(

She is not available based on comics XD

Yeah, I was just reading a synopsis and.. urgh, that's some rough plot.

That's actually rather useful. It'd be nice to see a range of screenshots at different graphical presets from all games, just so people can judge for themselves what they're likely to get.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272270/

EA version has gone up.

Quite cheap here. Whistlisted for now.
It's a bold move from them, backers who paid more than EA price can't get into the EA.

Fallout 3 used GFWL but it can be easily removed. You can blame gamebryo for the crashes.

Honestly, I'm just kinda tired that people are blaming Denuvo for limiting games preservation in the future (without any proof, If I may add), while we already have numerous example that incompatibility may be caused by several other factors, whether it's the OS (Windows), the game engine, etc. I'm still mad that I can't play KOTOR perfectly.

tmarg

Honestly, I'm just kinda tired that people are blaming Denuvo for limiting games preservation in the future (without any proof, If I may add), while we already have numerous example that incompatibility may be caused by several other factors, whether it's the OS (Windows), the game engine, etc. I'm still mad that I can't play KOTOR perfectly.

I don't understand how the existence of other threats to preservation somehow make this one less relevant.

Monooboe

Puh just killed a Dragon in Dragons Dogma. Not sure if I did it in any of my earlier plays. Also what did the "Dragon" imprinting on some of my armor do?

dude

how come

u never use paragraphs

u weirdo

my review of ur review is that it's too much info and not enough opinion. i didn't get much of an impression of ur thoughts of the game as a rough idea of how the game plays

2zkycents

Dude. Why do you never use capital letters?

It only bothers me just a little bit.

MaxiLive

eQhfXFG.jpg

Just done playing the Witness for tonight. Seems like it is going to be one hell of a game but boy doesn't it half make me feel dumb.

The art is just fantastic and the amount of love that has gone into each area is what makes it special for me. See the above for a quick image of something I found in a random building. Spoiler tagged it just incase peeps playing don't want to see anything further than the first 10 minutes of the game but it really isn't a spoiler.

Full res: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=609313118

Uzzy

Am I doing it right Steamgaf?

You've got some good stuff in your archives but trash in the ongoing. So close.

The whiny damsel in distress was the only vaguely interesting part of TR2013?

Sure was! Though I think TR2013 was the worst game of last generation, so I might be slightly off base with my thoughts on that game.

Now that's the stuff! Everything's so ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom