• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how far I fall at least I'll never get involved with a clicker.
wormhole.png

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
Since Everybody Gone to Rapture has an image on Steam now, I made a page that show a list of all leaked games, and tries to load an image for them: https://steamdb.info/apps/?unsecurity&all
Might find other interesting things (like Bad Rats Show).

WARNING: Tries to load thousands of images, do not open on mobile!

Homeworld is stressful, did a few missions after a long break and within the first two minutes of the 9th mission I had like two dozen assault frigates coming towards me and I alt f4'd right out of there.

My Goty votes :D

1. Life Is Strange
2. Witcher 3
3. Assassins Creed Syndicate
4. Dragon Ball Xenoverse
5. Metal Gear Solid 5

I think Life Is Strange should win GOTY because well because its Hella good ;P Witcher 3 was utterly fantastic but for some reason Life is Strage grabbed me and wouldnt let go.

Wait people actually used the guns in Dishonored?

I just let the rats eat everyone.

EDIT - We need a Steam-like DD for movies. Cause UltraViolet is garbage.

Kyougar

My GotY List:

1. Tales from the Borderlands
2. Trails in the Sky Second Chapter
3. FF14 Heavensward
4. Fallout 4
5. Tales of Zestiria

tuxfool

Banned
Homeworld is stressful, did a few missions after a long break and within the first two minutes of the 9th mission I had like two dozen assault frigates coming towards me and I alt f4'd right out of there.

I don't have the remaster, but I remember that in the originals battles could turn to shit very quickly.

Feels good to suck less in Mini Metro. I ended up in the top 15% in the daily challenge today. Last week I managed to end up in the bottom 15% with a map on the extreme difficulty mode (in which you can't redraw your metro lines), I felt horrible.

Jawmuncher

I'd take Shadows of the Damned over Lollipop Chainsaw as well. That game is even unreal engine, dunno why it hasn't happened yet. Lollipop Chainsaw is better than nothing though, however I just thought it was alright. Was more style over substance, which still couldn't save the monotony of it. If it has cards and the right backgrounds though, might pay for itself.

Edit: Oh so it's a dormant app RIP. No PC release is still odd though. It was published by WB and I recall if sold like a million copies or something (might have been shipped and not sold through). Seemed like it was a success for what it was.

Nabs

I'd take Shadows of the Damned over Lollipop Chainsaw as well. That game is even unreal engine, dunno why it hasn't happened yet. Lollipop Chainsaw is better than nothing though, however I just thought it was alright. Was more style over substance, which still couldn't save the monotony of it. If it has cards and the right backgrounds though, might pay for itself.

Edit: Oh so it's a dormant app RIP. No PC release is still odd though. It was published by WB and I recall if sold like a million copies or something (might have been shipped and not sold through). Seemed like it was a success for what it was.

There's no market for Shadows of the Damned on Origin. They only play games that start with the word Battle, and even that's a stretch now.

MUnited83

For you.
Haven't been touched in years, I'd say it's very unlikely.

To be fair, wouldn't it have showed on the initial Helpdesk leak then? Like, the name for the app might have only been added since the leak, which would mean there was at least a small bit of activity towards it?

Jawmuncher

There's no market for Shadows of the Damned on Origin. They only play games that start with the word Battle, and even that's a stretch now.
Does EA for sure still have rights to it? Thought it was like Fuse, where if they wanted to they could put it wherever.
All I did in Lollipop Chainsaw was spam that vertical spinning attack.
I do recall the game being more fun on lower difficulty since the enemies weren't sponges there.

I tried to search Google but kept getting rather obtuse gamefaq discussions. Does anyone know for sure what engine the FF X/X-2 HD PS4 versions are running on?

zkylon

zkylewd

i liked lollipop chainsaw a lot more than i should've

i found the game to be hilarious even if it was mostly a bore to play

also i like cheerleaders, they're funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom