• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I'm 25 now

tumblr_maq0abrfjy1r4v34qo2_r1_250.gif

Yeah, he said a couple people had this problem and gave me another code

Happy birthday, you are almost as old as me :)

3iHvi.png

Had a rummage, and had a couple spares laying for grabs, please note that Republique is a GOG code and HM2 OST is technically DLC so you'll need the base game

lol thanks for that, feel so much better :p

80581-Zooey-Deschanel-adorable-lip-b-h9M5.gif

thanks for the giveaway...got Republique (isn't saying I won though..I assume ModBot is still angry jshackles banned him from GOTY voting)

MUnited83

For you.
did anyone say bite :>

i'd rather pay more money than play stock market for sure

so yup, gross

i think hm2 is trash but the ost is pretty alright, thanks

what stock market

literally put a offer on a game and get the game. As a person that likes niche games, the gem auction was heaven.

Anteater

and i messed around with RE5 for the first time in years, sheva got her ass kicked by the axe dude, this is going to be a complete different game going solo isn't it?

Backlogger

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

BATTLEPATHS -- MB-7BBAE06076D3ED91 - Taken by dave is ok
DEADLY30 -- MB-2797C4AB9563D3A7 - Taken by Costa1774
ZACK ZERO -- MB-CC7655302AB98FDE - Taken by texhnolyze

Lain

Jawmuncher

yeah it's going to take some adjustment, I'm not sure what to do with her lol

Don't treat her like a pack mule and you'll be alright. You can tell her to hold back if she's getting in the thick of it. Make sure to buy body armor ASAP, should be one of your first big purchase for her. Once you can get her the stun rod she gets even better. She'll always heal you pretty quickly so long as you aren't getting too fucked up.

The AI isn't as bad as many claim so long as you don't treat her badly. I beat the game on veteran solo on a fresh save and she was never a problem.

Anteater

why are you playing RE5 solo

I just like to play games on and off these days, it's easier to launch it and play solo just for a few minutes.

Don't treat her like a pack mule and you'll be alright. You can tell her to hold back if she's getting in the thick of it. Make sure to buy body armor ASAP, should be one of your first big purchase for her. Once you can get her the stun rod she gets even better. She'll always heal you pretty quickly so long as you aren't getting too fucked up.

The AI isn't as bad as many claim so long as you don't treat her badly. I beat the game on veteran solo on a fresh save and she was never a problem.

I'll keep that in mind

I remember that giant ogre dude was actually easier with an AI lol

Sch1sm

yeah it's going to take some adjustment, I'm not sure what to do with her lol

Just gotta play it safe always. It's easy for me to go back to because I have unlimited ammo on one of the guns now. But, without that, collect the hell out of those herbs for health.

why are you playing RE5 solo

#nofriends

E: Jaw, it kinds creeps me that the eyebrows for your avatar are over the girl's hair. y.

Lain

Libra stuff:

I apparently missed update 18, so two updates this time.

Libra KS Update #18: Kururu Kurasaka AMA Update, 100K Announcement Planned!

Cosplayer AMA yet again, announcement at 100k (since been hit)

Libra KS Update #19: 100K MILESTONE ANNOUNCEMENT! Kururu AMA Reminder, Luma Dice Shout Out!

100k hit, Mini Episode #1 characters announced, Cosplayer AMA reminder, Shoutout for a Tabletop RPG Dice KS for some reason

Theye're gonna make it uh. That cosplayer is cute.

Lain

If you're into indies and played some you really enjoy or wished got more attention, Toma is currently collecting nominees for the Indie GOTY list/thread. If you're interested, you can find the voting thread here

Oh let's lo-
The only thing you need to know:
You need to provide a list of 20 games

I think I'll pass. I could only vote for 3 indie games (if Ori counts as an indie), I guess.

Come on ride the train
s7rzkvp.jpg

Choo Choo

That's me at the moment while I wait.

Sch1sm

Oh let's lo-

I think I'll pass. I could only vote for 3 indie games (if Ori counts as an indie), I guess.

That's me at the moment while I wait.

Ori does count, but I agree. Dunno if I can even give a list of 20 indies I completed just because I wouldn't remember their names.

Pachimari

I can't sleep and for some reason I realize, that I have never played a Blizzard game. Besides Hearthstone and the 30 minutes of World of Warcraft I played last year.

Also, I haven't played a game for 5 days. I should really get back to my Final Fantasy VII run before I forget about the story and my progress.

Dsyndrome

Since when has W3 had enemies that have ?? In place of their level next to the "You're Gonna Die" skull? Guess you're going to have to stay distressed, merchant.

Since when has W3 had enemies that have ?? In place of there level next to the "You're Gonna Die" skull? Guess you're going to have to stay distressed, merchant.

If they're really far above your level it'll just be ??, IIRC.

With good gear, enemies even ten levels above you can be fun, and possible, to overcome. But with ?? enemies there's, like, no chance due to the stat differences.

Is there ever a chance someone could get in trouble for mass buying and reselling a game from a price error? One or a few seems ok but when we're talking 20 30 I would think there is possibility for something? Anyways. Not trying to care about the tr thing just curious actually. I would be a little worried to do that but some websites sell codes like this for uncharted to whatever ? Maybe it's nothing.

Unfortunately here in china it's common for people to buy steam, psn, XB1 and other cards with stolen credit cards or other means. So I have heard of people getting there accounts locked. Of course that is just person who buys the card not the person selling it which kind of sucks. All I'm saying is, be careful. You do have your info there when you are buying. So they can figure it who you are if they want. When multiple people are buying price error or tends to be easier to let it go.

Anyone have any actual info on this just incase things can go legally bad? A little curious on the actual possibilities for anyone who could find themselves in the same situation.

Also, in these situations is the seller having to pay the bill and count it as losses? Or do they have something that helps them ease the pain in pricing errors. I can't imagine publishers chalk it up as a loss as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom