• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be fascinated to know what percentage of those 600 Gamepump subscribers actually came from this thread, because I bet it was actually the vast majority.

JqYTmjn.gif

Remember when Gamepump said they'd be better about saying what's going on and not waiting until the last minute to make announcements?

~checks Twitter~...no tweets since January 6th

~checks the announcements page on their website~...nothing since January 6th

yeah, that's being on top of things right there

Wok

I'M STILL PUMPED. I have not got any refund so far, I have checked both my inbox and paypal account.

edit: just checked paypal and I got nothing

Because you have been a bad boy. And you know why.

Follow my recommendations.

MaxiLive

Ma Gamepump! I've been refunded as well, I was looking forward to the monthly disappointment that was a Gamepump releases. Alas I will have to look forward to Humble uPlay bundles :(

zkylon

zkylewd
apocalypse now the game sounds really great

basically farcry2 and spec ops the line without the shooter trappings?

sign me up

Hektor

I like their attitude of rather cancelling the service than only delivering shit, so good on them, this is still kind of a happy ending i guess.

Nzyme32

I need some help from a smart technical person:

Basically, every once or twice a month at complete random, my PC's display(s) will cut out for less than a second and return - at which point there are no issues. Why? I haven't seen any updates or anything going on, cables are all fine and it effects any display or port...

I have no idea what's happening with it... windows updates maybe?

----

Also GameDumped - though they did the right thing in the end, but it would have been preferable for GAF to not have already worked out what was happening before it happened :p

Wok

Basically, every once or twice a month at complete random, my PC's display(s) will cut out for less than a second and return - at which point there are no issues. Why? I haven't seen any updates or anything going on, cables are all fine and it effects any display or port...

You have found a bug in the matrix.

I need some help from a smart technical person

Yeah... Sorry...

Also GameDumped - though they did the right thing in the end, but it would have been preferable for GAF to not have already worked out what was happening before it happened :p

It is Ryo Hazuki. The guy should have a tag, like "The smartest PUMP detective". Give this GAFfer the tag he deserves!

fKa3H7N.png

OneUh8

The whole GAMEPUMP thing is crazy. I sent my refund request this morning. Hopefully I am lucky enough to get the two free games they are offering still.

MadGear

Just bought an MSI RX 480 as a replacement to my now defective GTX 780 to get me through this year. I was always talking about switching to team red but now that I'm about to do it feels sooo weird, like I'm doing something wrong. Too bad this didn't happen around the launch of Vega :/
Also playing on the Intel HD4600 is a nightmare for 3D-games. Looking at the average framerate games like CS:GO run "fine" at low settings but there is such an insane amount of lag to everything. Even Evoland 2 (the 3D part of it) feels super weird running on this iGPU.

Speaking of Evoland 2, so far enjoyable but I feel its novelty is slowly wearing off. But I haven't played much of the "future"/3D part of the game yet.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
got my refund...kinda, it says its pending on paypal. Is that normal?

Kiru

I wanted to post a giveaway on the 24th because it was my birthday but since life decided to gift me a blackout instead, I'm posting it on the 25th after scouring my humble list for all the unredeemed shit in it.
It's just bundle leftovers, but I think there could be 1 or 2 games which are actually worth it.

Oh no I missed the Styx Giveaway. :(

Happy belated birthday Lain!

Knurek

Oh wow, Citra has made some really decent improvement lately.
Just tried Etrian Odyssey Remake. 60 fps (with some JIT stutter here and there), music, up to 4x internal resolution with no noticable slowdown.
Good that we will have the 3DS games preserved, those consoles with their Flash based BIOSes will stop working sooner or later.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
How the fuck does it take 40 minutes for Final Fantasy XV to install the game FROM A DISC!? Heway man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom