• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

so people who ordered gamepump early and/or with paypal are screwed? I haven't received anything from gamepump and there's nothing from paypal. yet people who ordered last week have got their refunds already...

don't tell me 1-4 days, because that applies to banks.. whenever I've received a refund of a paypal payment it has been damn near instant.

also wondering if there is a correlation between humble monthly getting better and robert bowling leaving humble

guess I'll have to put in a dispute with paypal

shame

Card Boy

Banned
Cool, who need FFXV or FFXII Remaster on PC if we get this gem?!

PLEASE-BE-EXCITED-MEME-03172015.jpg

so people who ordered gamepump early and/or with paypal are screwed? I haven't received anything from gamepump and there's nothing from paypal. yet people who ordered last week have got their refunds already...

don't tell me 1-4 days, because that applies to banks.. whenever I've received a refund of a paypal payment it has been damn near instant.

also wondering if there is a correlation between humble monthly getting better and robert bowling leaving humble

shame

My refund just came in an hour or so ago and I signed up early with PayPal. I think they're still going through them.

maty

Wok said:

Saw the trailer, it looks extremely similar to Ratchet & Clank, the way the main character jumps or double jumps, how items are collected, the grapple hook/laser.... but with less emphasis on weapons.

Not that it's a problem if the game is any good.

Uzzy

While you folk were getting GAMEPUMPED, I was off watching Ghost in the Shell at the cinema. Glad I avoided that scam.

That said, had they promised to give me a Steam key for a port of the PS1 Ghost in the Shell game, I'd have emptied my bank account out right there and then.

Aaron D.

Pillars of Eternity 2 is presumably being announced tomorrow an hour before Humble normally refreshes, so maybe a chance to pick up the first game with some similar stuff.

Watching the PoE Dev Documentary that was just re-released on YouTube has me itching to fire the game back up.

Steam says I have over 150 into PoE (across 2 runs) and I still haven't beaten the game or touched the two White March expansions (which I already own). I tend to play these games sloooow, pouring over every detail and random quest-line.

I can see myself picking up where I left off soon.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell

shame

give it a bit more time, I just got my refund mail (#422)... no need to panic yet :)

Nzyme32

Gamepump Order Refunded: #00426

Suscribed January 2nd

Maybe they are going backwards.

Well my email is back in Novemeber, prior to them even having a functional system for paypal purchases. Will wait the 4 days but it shouldn't be hard to sort at all

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol im starting to think they didnt even have 1000 subs tbh (im in the 500s myself)

Wok

I'm INDIEPLUS.GAME.

Actually, it was just for the joke. I'm still PUMPED until I get my refund.

Also, I would like to post a small rant against Humble service: their download service for comics is crap. I have tried the torrent offer, only to get stuck near the completion:

d5vdUIZ.png

For prior comics, it is even worse, the download won't start for the torrent:

zI4o0Ps.png

and would drag on and on for the http link:

zx8XLt0.png

Steam for the win. At least, Steam always reaches my maximal download speed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Got my email for the refund. But it is pending in paypal.

How long does that take?

same and would also like to know.

Berseria seems to be selling nciely, second place after RE7 (non-deluxe)

Nzyme32

That Obsidian new thread is nothing if you ask me

It doesn't say 3rd person action game it says 3rd action game - assuming they are written in chronological order, that would make that game the same xbox one exclusive game that got cancelled and nearly sunk Obsidian. This fits with the mention of a singular next-gen console.

Pillars of Eternity 2 is presumably being announced tomorrow an hour before Humble normally refreshes, so maybe a chance to pick up the first game with some similar stuff.

It's possible but doubtful. And kind of pointless since I own pretty much all of them already :p

tmarg

I'm INDIEPLUS.GAME.

Also, I would like to post a small rant against Humble service: their download service for comics is crap. I have tried the torrent offer, only to get stuck near the completion:

d5vdUIZ.png

zI4o0Ps.png

zx8XLt0.png

I haven't bought comics from them, but with their other books you can link it to a Kindle address and then the downloads come from Amazon.

Teggy

Saw the trailer, it looks extremely similar to Ratchet & Clank, the way the main character jumps or double jumps, how items are collected, the grapple hook/laser.... but with less emphasis on weapons.

Not that it's a problem if the game is any good.

Wow, that looks like a complete R&C ripoff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Berseria seems to be selling nicely, second place after RE7 (non-deluxe)

Hope it does well also on PS4. Hearing the positive reception for most of the part it deserves to do well. Also RIP PS3 Tales of Games since this was the last one. Now bring on the new Engine FFS

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 34 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ABC Coloring Town -- MB-1812E3313FD69CE7
BlackShadows -- MB-83EC5A23EBB42BF8
Chess Knight 2 -- MB-F1239F54AD5FA544 - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Data Hacker Corruption -- MB-A71446CE8EC741AF - Taken by PaulSane. 3 entrants total.
Defend Your Life -- MB-2E031ED9670BB38C - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
Defense of Egypt Cleopatra Mission -- MB-F59A2300866D17FC
Demon Hearts -- MB-078DC9930599BAE8 - Taken by louiedog. 3 entrants total.
Elements Soul of Fire -- MB-0F087C28E39D09DB - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 -- MB-E4946EEB2155679F
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-F027051716711A71
Fort Defense -- MB-408035897A8763A3 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 1 entrants total.
Gal-X-E -- MB-87BBB648C413582B - Taken by illusionary. 1 entrants total.
Ghostship Aftermath -- MB-C4E3D3406F408D96 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Iesabel -- MB-AE7F74EA0ECB1829 - Taken by PAUonePUNCH. 1 entrants total.
Incitement 3 -- MB-519045877829EC49 - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
Killing Floor Chickenator DLC -- MB-D95F7341D4855883 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.
Ludo Supremo -- MB-36C8D8028C5F5804
Merchants of Kaidan -- MB-3B8703B931EEE5CB - Taken by Zia. 1 entrants total.
Mimic Arena -- MB-AC761EBD803238D9 - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
NAL Is Alive -- MB-0D2A5D97CC13AABB - Taken by septicore. 5 entrants total.
Operation KREEP -- MB-544EB655049E9F6A - Taken by Loptous. 3 entrants total.
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-D26E039A49CDE348
Rogue Port Red Nightmare -- MB-43F4D09908E62BE1 - Taken by longlivegaming. 2 entrants total.
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-7B1D031CCA623791
Ruzh Delta Z #2 -- MB-17ECD856A7F8E259
SWEET LILY DREAMS -- MB-9C9F032281EB9CC4 - Taken by data. 1 entrants total.
SkyTime -- MB-8D4580592D67F81F - Taken by Jalal. 3 entrants total.
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-4F727BC2FA1391B4
Sparkle 3 Genesis -- MB-BED672909B186DA7
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-47EFC0D425C0EAC2
The Hidden Dragon -- MB-F0528A5B20C93983
The Lost Battalion: All Out Warfare -- MB-3BCC19D6F67BA564
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-5CBD886B29AEB573
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats the Rats' Revenge -- MB-883A13F689C037B5 - Taken by Tall4Life. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for ABC Coloring Town was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Bad Rats the Rats' Revenge was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BlackShadows was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Chess Knight 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Data Hacker Corruption was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Defense of Egypt Cleopatra Mission was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Elements Soul of Fire was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Fantastic Checkers 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fort Defense was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Iesabel was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Incitement 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Killing Floor Chickenator DLC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ludo Supremo was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Merchants of Kaidan was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mimic Arena was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Operation KREEP was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Puzzles Under The Hill was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ruzh Delta Z was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ruzh Delta Z #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SWEET LILY DREAMS was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Sparkle 2 Evo was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Sparkle 3 Genesis was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Adventures of Tree was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Hidden Dragon was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1485394440z1.png

Pachimari

I will say the car is the worst texture in the game by far and I wouldn't take it as an indication of the visuals. Really odd thing to start off with.
Yeah, I thought more of the shadow. Anyway, after I restarted my computer the game looked and ran much better.

I'm really happy with Resident Evil 7 being one of my four game purchases this year. What a good start to 2017.

I just beat Train Valley. Really fun puzzle game with management sim elements. It was in the Humble Monthly a few months ago, so if you have it, certainly give it a shot.

I'm INDIEPLUS.GAME.

d5vdUIZ.png

zI4o0Ps.png

zx8XLt0.png

It'd be nice if Humble offered a way to redeem your comics on, say, Comixology.

same and would also like to know.

Berseria seems to be selling nciely, second place after RE7 (non-deluxe)

Maybe other Japanese companies like SE will see how well games do when released along side console and try to do the same.
Just give me that damn Nier date already.

Rhaknar

back to work so back to final fantasy IV

dont get triggered Wok

edit: Good lord at the difficulty spike in this tower of zot o_O

edit: why the fuck does Tellah have so little mana? Worst mage ever.

bbd23

so are we expecting a lunar new year sale for the weekend deal?

edit: also does uplay fucking stop downloading games when you minimize the application to the tray?

okay nvm. its just their weird graph thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom