• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume GPump's business model was to use preorders and sales of the first 2 or 3 games to secure the rest. It probably never had a chance.

I really should buy some old IPs no one gives a shit about.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so are we expecting a lunar new year sale for the weekend deal?

edit: also does uplay fucking stop downloading games when you minimize the application to the tray?

okay nvm. its just their weird graph thing.

Bundlestars has a lunar sale right now btw, forgot to mentiom earlier. There's a voucher for extra 8% off when you spend over $8/8€.

Esit: hah bye bye
Tellah
you useless fuck, now give me back my waifu who is a proper mage, or the girl.

Lomax

It'd be nice if Humble offered a way to redeem your comics on, say, Comixology.

Yeah, I've wondered for a while now why that doesn't seem to be a thing. I'm also surprised they never worked anything out for giving Google Play codes for android games. I guess I'm too spoiled by the Steam key ecosystem, I just expect everything to be that way.

kagamin

Flying in this game feels amazing:
c3d_cj0uoaeogzv9euub.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
man there are a lot of semi-naked ladies in Final Fantasy IV, why u so lewd Japan?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I changed ModBot so if you update a bunch of old keys to give away again, it will just show you one note to note that one or more keys were updated, instead of having these massive NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE things when people do big giveaways.

Rhaknar

so, am I missing something or, in Final Fantasy IV, there is no indication of where to go (in game that is) after
Tower of Zot (when Rosa and Kain join and Kain says we need to go to the underworld)

I blindly flew to the south island to check if it had any sidequest and it seems its the place youre supposed to go. Hell,
after checking the well I even wondered "do I have to use the magma stone there? nah it said to place it somewhere, not drop it down something" and I didnt use it, which I now know (after googling) it is exaclty what you need to do.
But still, in game, did I miss someone telling you of where to look more or less, or is this a case of "old games didnt tell you shit figure it out moron"?

zkylon

zkylewd
gotta repost this crazy kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fringerider/apocalypse-now-the-game

it's kind of criminal it's going so slow

giphy.gif

WHUR'S DA STEAM? WHUR IS IT?
lol yeah

Zkylon you should know tht RE7 WILL trigger your creepy crawlies phobia
that's unfortunate but i wasn't planning on playing it anyways

I said creepy crawlies, I didnt say spiders
i've got phobias for most insects so yea, no big difference to me :p

No one posted these yet?

(Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book)

(Nights of Azure)

are these games any good?

so, am I missing something or, in Final Fantasy IV, there is no indication of where to go (in game that is) after
Tower of Zot (when Rosa and Kain join and Kain says we need to go to the underworld)

I blindly flew to the south island to check if it had any sidequest and it seems its the place youre supposed to go. Hell,
after checking the well I even wondered "do I have to use the magma stone there? nah it said to place it somewhere, not drop it down something" and I didnt use it, which I now know (after googling) it is exaclty what you need to do.
But still, in game, did I miss someone telling you of where to look more or less, or is this a case of "old games didnt tell you shit figure it out moron"?

I remember the SNES version was simple to follow. Maybe the remake changed it up.

The only hard thing to figure out was getting Cecil's best weapon.

I am thinking about becoming a NeoGAF leaker. It seems like a pretty nice gig.

I just need to piggy-back on some credible rumors to give me that stench of legitimacy.

Tizoc

back to work so back to final fantasy IV

dont get triggered Wok

edit: Good lord at the difficulty spike in this tower of zot o_O

edit: why the fuck does Tellah have so little mana? Worst mage ever.
Tellah always had low mp, mainly because he is old

Megasoum

Banned
How's the PC version of Dead Rising 2?

Looking at the Steam forums I notice some people mention problems with controller support in Win10?

Lomax

I recall the SNES version being so linear that it annoyed me. But that was several decades ago.

gotta repost this crazy kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fringerider/apocalypse-now-the-game

it's kind of criminal it's going so slow

Needs a stump risk projection... but 900k for 3 years development? What's that buy, coffee for Coppola?

zkylon

zkylewd
We'll be taking cues from other hugely atmospheric games such as System Shock 1 & 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and the original Deus Ex.
that apocalypse now keeps sounding better and better

maybe they should've just called it prey

Rhaknar

reminder that tomorow is the last friday of January and thus, your humble monthly will auto renew if you havent canceled.

although this month most people probably already paid in advance for xcom 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom