• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Not really, its more like MH. You are in a central area where you craft, accept missions, read lore , and other stuff.

Missions have some different maps.
hmm yea, that's a bummer

that's like my favorite thing about dragon's dogma i think

illusionary

anyone here interested in and ori and the blind forest definitive 75% off coupon?

expires 1/11/17

don't think i can give it away using modbot

I'd take it if no-one else is interested - I may well be able to convince myself into purchasing at £3.49. No worries if not though. Cheers :)

I'm illusionary99 on Steam.

kurahador

Huh...so Lashman is one of AngryJoe crew apparently.
d3TQsJ7.jpg
Guess it is known here?

Cels

I'd take it if no-one else is interested - I may well be able to convince myself into purchasing at £3.49. No worries if not though. Cheers :)

I'm illusionary99 on Steam.

i want to give it someone who is for sure going to buy it if i give them the coupon, not someone who might let it expire. are you going to buy it if i give you the coupon?

gone, to endruen

illusionary

i want to give it someone who is for sure going to buy it if i give them the coupon, not someone who might let it expire. are you going to buy it if i give you the coupon?

I'm not certain right now (I already own the standard version on Xbox One), so by all means hold on to it for someone else.

zkylon

zkylewd
the gbe playdate made me want to check out the state of the modding world for stardew valley

#1 featured mod today: Horney Bachelors
I'm finally back! This mod can be seen as a continuation/updated version of my Naughty Alex, Sam, and Seb. It adds jerk off schedules to ALL of the bachelors... plus a few secrets you can find youself.

There are also multiple 'versions' you can decide to have.

One shaves Harvey, and gets rid of his 'stache

One shaves Shane

One makes it so Seb doesnt smoke

and one makes it so Alex is shirtless all the time.

those tiny sprites have really disproportionate giant penises

but im glad this mod got updated

Endruen

If he doesn't want it, I would gladly accept it. The game looks gorgeous, I've heard nice things about it and I'm very interested in it.

Side quests in Witcher 3 totally stand up with the mainline content. It's the only open world game where side content isn't skippable in a good way. Even if the initial task doesn't seem riveting, it can lead to some pretty cool stuff.
the gbe playdate made me want to check out the state of the modding world for stardew valley

Is Harvey without a moustache really Harvey at all? But seriously, the anime portraits actually look good. I don't remember them looking so cohesive (or professional) last time someone linked them, months back.

Now my mod highlight: Grimdark Stardew Valley mod. (Notice how Shane is virtually unchanged.)

I found the antagonists in Blood and Wine to be quite meh TBH. And I couldn't hook up with a certain ruler which is just bullshit.

Just trying to see if I can use Birthday guilt to get Rtcn63 and Uncredited Male to finally get an avatar. It would be the best gift if you two did that for me.

If I have an avie I am easier to remember. Therefore I become easier to ban.

If a new Dino Crisis drops you can pick any avie and I will take it to the grave.

Jawmuncher

zkylon

zkylewd
Is Harvey without a moustache really Harvey at all? But seriously, the anime portraits actually look good. I don't remember them looking so cohesive (or professional) last time someone linked them, months back.

Now my mod highlight: Grimdark Stardew Valley mod. (Notice how Shane is virtually unchanged.)
i think i had a mod that shaved harvey for sure

facial hair is ehhhhh not ideal

i so should've married harvey tho

zkylon

zkylewd
judy greer is cool, i like her

also i like harvey with no mustache

also very off topic but is there a free program to boost audio in a video that's like not after effects like complicated

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I have definitely not heard any problems with WD Greens; over the last few years the only drives I've seen have a notably poor failure rate are the Seagate 3TB/4TB models.

rtcn63

I have definitely not heard any problems with WD Greens; over the last few years the only drives I've seen have a notably poor failure rate are the Seagate 3TB/4TB models.

Greens are in the "they're okay I guess" category of performance and reliability. The early models at least, the more recent ones may be better.

Seagate 3TB/4TBs are just ticking time bombs. Like they might survive the length of the (fairly short) warranty if you're really lucky. Speaking from experience.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got a Raid0 fail earlier today and the laptop didnt wanted to turn on but its working now. Should I be worried and look for another hard drive to replace this one?

Dinjoralo

So... Tomorrow, GAMEPUMP puts out it's first game. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this, cuz I'm really damn curious on what they're gonna deliver.

Vamphuntr

Really. Do people need to add penis to everything. Just imagine the mindset: "I need to be able to walk in to some animated 2d pixel characters masturbating". Good Grief.

So... Tomorrow, GAMEPUMP puts out it's first game. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this, cuz I'm really damn curious on what they're gonna deliver.

We've known the game for a while now...

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Out of curiosity, just to find out how fucking bummed I might be...

Was Elite Dangerous (and the season pass expension) on sale during the steam sale last week?

Yeah, but I think it might have actually been cheaper last year. You can always check isthereanydeal for price histories.

Parsnip

Started Marvelous Miss Take. Seems fun so far, but the way it keeps escalating with the guards, security cameras and now digsdogs, I'm worried that it's going to escalate the fun out of the game soon enough.

zkylon

zkylewd
They don't even have the same number of legs. >_<
not like they're sisters or anything

To zk, all bugs are incomprehensible Lovecraftian horrors with no loyalty to maths

this does not help -__-

Really. Do people need to add penis to everything. Just imagine the mindset: "I need to be able to walk in to some animated 2d pixel characters masturbating". Good Grief.
i'll admit, i do a lot more digging through weirdo sexual mods than i should

i've installed a bunch for new vegas and some other games to see how quickly i get weirded out

doesn't take long lol

Did you watch any of the Spider-Man movies?
only after people told me when the spider parts were so i can close my eyes :p

What is this madness?! I hate spiders as much as anyone but ants are like the dogs of the insect world!
i actually like ants, they look cute from up here just carrying their tiny leaves walking in a straight like all dilligent-like

but like up close in a movie or like in fallout new vegas not so much of a fan

Started Marvelous Miss Take. Seems fun so far, but the way it keeps escalating with the guards, security cameras and now digs, I'm worried that it's going to escalate the fun out of the game soon enough.
it did for me, the dogs in particular killed my patience

game looks so stylish tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom