• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

885sNTV.gif
Why did she keep her helmet on?
happy b day Jaw :)
Thanks

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-A97431DA2BB08E1C - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 2 entrants total.

t1483716904z1.png

Regginator

if you haven't played the dlc then you're missing out some of the best content in the game

No, I haven't played the DLC yet. Heard great things about it though. I was planning on getting the SOTFS on the PS3 back then, but figured might as well wait and get it on one of the other platforms for the enhanced visuals.

I see it's €11.99 on indiegala, but frankly I'd rather not buy there because
1) of their dubious "discounting" by adding an extra, relatively uninteresting game in a bundle so they can offer a "bigger" discount percentage, but effectively it's the same price as elsewhere or even more, and
2) because their social media team recently tweeted a tasteless Islamophobic "joke" to promote Insurgency (which the Insurgency devs condemned). I don't think Indiegala has responded to that, at least not on their Twitter.

Gonna wait until it's €9.99 again on Steam, shouldn't be too long I think. It's pretty frequently on sale.

Wok

On a side-note, I have been playing two games recently, which I find really well-done:
  • Poi, that 3D platformer in Early Access, which tries to imitate Super Mario 64 and somehow succeeds,
  • Deadlight, the horror puzzle-platformer game which was made by the same dev studio as RiME. I had heard bad stuff about that one but it is actually decent. I am now more confident that RiME should be well polished.

I want to try Gang Beasts since the game was updated in 2016 and it seems to have online multiplayer now.

I am ready to get PUMPED today!

Still 4 hours to go before the pumping starts.

Well, I'm going to bed disappointingly UNPUMPED. Will hopefully wake up to a good GAMEPUMPing in the morning.

I think XCOM 2 is trying to tell me to get moving on the story. Multiple Gatekeepers, Sectopods and 4 Codexes at once is a good hint.

Tizoc

Seeing as the first game is wayforward's lit
I find it odd that people are excited for it
But Is kind of you to be nice to dusk golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom