• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdytoroll

2631450-stickwankufk37.gif

this gets my blood pumping

Guys, Dark Souls 3 for 20 dollars/20€/16 pounds, should I bite ?

I always see season passes for very popular games never getting a discounted season pass and I'm pretty sure there will be a complete edition for DS3 in the future. Unless you are really itching to play, I'd just wait.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game -- MB-9524CCECD8976E6A - Taken by MaxiLive

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I asked this very same question in a tweet to them. No response yet.

I think we're in this for the long con.

The site just says the first Friday of the month. Bowling and whatever fledgling team they have are in LA so it's approximately 9:15AM there right now. *shrug* Time of the day strikes me as pretty irrelevant haha.

BiggNife

I can't in good conscience subscribe to gamepump until we actually see the kind of games they'll be giving out. $20 for 13 games seems too good to be true and I've been burned on blind purchases before (fuck those green man gaming mystery boxes)

Sorry church of gamepump

Ludens

Banned
Is there something on Twitter to ask Disney if they intend to port other Star Wars games on Steam or other platforms? Like PS4 got Super Star Wars, but only the first one, so there are two games missing. I tried to ask on Disney Interactive but no answer.

Also I don't understand why people are so hyped for Gamepump. I mean, the game hinted (Lit) it doesn't look exactly that great in my opinion.
The graphics of their site is just awful and it reminds me something did very fast by an amateur, not too many informations, the account system is not setup yet...also who are the videogame veterans? List some names, so people can at least make an opinion about what you are trying to sell.

I mean, this could be a very good deal or a very bad one, nobody can make a prediction at the moment.

Ban Puncher

I can't in good conscience subscribe to gamepump until we actually see the kind of games they'll be giving out. $20 for 13 games seems too good to be true and I've been burned on blind purchases before (fuck those green man gaming mystery boxes)

Sorry church of gamepump

Full Disclosure -
I ain't blindly signing up to that shit either.

Sorry church of gamepump

Well, we already know what the first game is -
Wayforward's WiiWare game Lit
- but it's an understandable concern. Hell, I skipped the first two Humble Monthlies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Speaking of gamepump, when's the first game coming ? Thinking of asking for a refund...

The first game is coming today. No one working for GamePump cares as much as the people having anxiety attacks about maybe not getting mega value for money on their first $1.50 so there's no explicit time that it's coming out.

zkylon

zkylewd
Stardew Valley dev made $30 million in revenue from their hit game.

You know how many GAMEPUMP subscriptions you can buy with that kind of money?

Congrats to the dev. Marvelous must be kicking themselves for not putting their Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games up on PC.
WOW

stardoo is such a great game, i bet whatever comes next from them is gonna be great also

That'll do it. Windows and applications don't always completely return assets after use, after a while it can build up.

I know SWTOR is notoriously bad in this case. The game rarely closes properly leaving all sorts of crap everywhere and it's performance will degrade over time without a reset.
yea that makes sense

No, I haven't played the DLC yet. Heard great things about it though. I was planning on getting the SOTFS on the PS3 back then, but figured might as well wait and get it on one of the other platforms for the enhanced visuals.

I see it's €11.99 on indiegala, but frankly I'd rather not buy there because
1) of their dubious "discounting" by adding an extra, relatively uninteresting game in a bundle so they can offer a "bigger" discount percentage, but effectively it's the same price as elsewhere or even more, and
2) because their social media team recently tweeted a tasteless Islamophobic "joke" to promote Insurgency (which the Insurgency devs condemned). I don't think Indiegala has responded to that, at least not on their Twitter.

Gonna wait until it's €9.99 again on Steam, shouldn't be too long I think. It's pretty frequently on sale.
it'll be cheap soon again, don't worry about it

i really like dark souls 2 (spider level and all), and the dlc is really good. it's not all perfect but there's great variety and really good bosses and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom