• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Err, I just realised that Gamepump has yet to answer my question regarding whether subscribing twice extends your subscription or just entitles you to another key. It sounds like a stupid question, but knowing my luck, if I were to forge ahead, I'd wind up disappointed. I don't suppose someone else has enquired?

rtcn63

I guess I wasn't invited after all. :(

Does Zelda count as animu?

tumblr_maxxznofR31qedzcn.gif

Tizoc

I guess I wasn't invited after all. :(
There, there
Crom will make sure the four winds do not laugh at you

The Chinese Ys Devs had this to say about an English translation:

English version
JANUARY 6 - JOYOLAND

we current just have Chinese language version distribution, if you have more requirement about English version, we may discuss this

---

I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to say, but it's something. I think.
Well the release was obv. Going to be just in chinese so they never planned on providing english versions of them if the could
They might try to get english release or english language added to theit releases tho thete is no guarantee

Zeeman

This is the aspect of GAMEPUMP that makes me hesitant:
In addition, some games are developed exclusively for GAMEPUMP as spiritual successors to your favorite game franchises of the past
The whole appeal would be existing games that never made it to PC, not weird "revivals"

Teggy

Would not mind modern remakes of Hard Hat Mack and Alley Cat tbh...

Whoa, Hard Hat Mack is a name I haven't heard in a very long time. Off to YouTube...

EDIT: oh wow, it never occurred to me (certainly not as a kid) that the OSHA was meant to be a reference to OSHA.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wouldn't mind the battle system if it was different for the challenges, but doing the same thing for everything gets old fast. Auto-resolve is hella swingy, though. At the same skull level I've had it resolve for one character having 2 wounds, and then once two characters having 10+ wounds.

I've been lucky with Auto Resolve it seems.

Blu(e)

Err, I just realised that Gamepump has yet to answer my question regarding whether subscribing twice extends your extension or just entitles you to another key. It sounds like a stupid question, but knowing my luck, if I were to forge ahead, I'd wind up disappointed. I don't suppose someone else has enquired?

I asked the question as well and received a response
Hello -

Wow! Thanks for the support. Right now most subscription stuff is handled manually, so we can definitely be sure to note your account that your additional subscriptions are for extensions and not for multiple subscriptions. The only way it would count as TWO separate subscriptions was if you used different emails when signing up.

In the New Year, we're also going to have user accounts which will allow you to self-manage and track your subscription more easily.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

beep. boop.

Robert Bowling

Zeeman

Who is to say they have to be weird?

I guess I'm thinking that a game that seems to be in at least some demand is more likely to be good than a new game based on some old favourite

e: I'm still planning to sign up. The odds of any game not being worth <$2 is pretty low off the bat, I'd imagine

Tizoc

I did it 4 hours ago and I'm #641. These are really low numbers!
Well it is an unknown new bundle and the average consumer would have no idea what theyre getting
They may get more subs once the games are revealed

In addition some of us never got a number like yours only a paypal reciept so once those get their accounts verified we might see more owners of the bundl or service

Zeeman

Well it is an unknown new bundle and the average consumer would have no idea what theyre getting
They may get more subs once the games are revealed

In addition some of us never got a number like yours only a paypal reciept so once those get their accounts verified we might see more owners of the bundl or service

Oh, was that an issue? I just paid with Paypal and received the order confirmed email from the pump

Wok

Just suscribed for 12 months to Humble Monthly Bundle and GAMEPUMP...
Wish me luck!

Humble Monthly with an annual subscription:
  • deal: $132 for at least 72 Steam keys for recent games with positive reviews (possibly up to 96 games).
  • price per Steam key: between $1.38 and $1.83.

GAMEPUMP with an annual subscription:
  • deal: $20 for at least 13 Steam keys for new games (I suspect we will get more games)
  • price per Steam key: $1.54

So basically one pays blindly $1.50 per game and receives recent games wiht positive reviews, guaranteed

Dang 20USD is $27.28CAD!

$27.28CAD / 13 games = $2.08 per game...thats not that bad actually

I just signed up for 12 months but it doesnt even say when it starts.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm totally PUMPED it's Friday

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hahaha, when I made my order at first I left that empty, then I hit back and filled in NEOGAF. Roflmao.

I think the guy went on Twitter last month or during an interview (can't remember which) where he specifically said that subscribers started blowing up after word got around on NeoGAF.

You started it all. You have always been PUMPED.

Invoice #14. 13 other people were more pumped than I was, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom