• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxiLive

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game -- MB-9524CCECD8976E6A - Taken by MaxiLive

Erm this was DLC for something I don't own! Is there anyway to find out what it is so I can do a giveaway?

Ozium

so there are people who have used paypal and have gotten an actual response from bowling et al? meanwhile those of us who got on the pump in the first day or two never got anything but a paypal receipt

how do I initiate a dispute

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of rdytoroll, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rdytoroll, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition -- MB-2AB49C8ADA3C1C8F - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 6 entrants total.

t1483729157z1.png

data

Kind of glad I didn't sub this month. Already had TiTS and the only other title I'm interested in is Project Cars which I'm not 12$ interested in.

Amzin

Wow. 4 games off my wishlist that I didn't buy during the sale. That's gotta be odds like winning the lottery :p

Edit: I should really just do the year subscription. Even the "worst" bundle for me had good games I just didn't need. There's only like 1 or 2 keys I still have floating around that I couldn't sell or give away.

FLD

Any chance they'll skip 3&4 and go right to 5?

That would be kinda nice. I never played 2, so I'm glad it's next. But I played 3 on both PS3 and Vita and it's the weakest one, so I'm in no rush to replay it a third time. 4 was good but I played it not that long ago (whenever the Vita version came out). I haven't played D2 and 5, though. So yeah, it would be nice if they didn't take another 3-4 years to get to them...

bbd23

Would have been nice to get trails but not interested in the other games tbh

xcom 2 is going to be awesome though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom