• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

SQUARE ENIX EUROPE ‏@SQUARE_ENIX_EU 3h3 hours ago
Sorry about that folks, that shouldn’t have happened. Thanks for your support and understanding over the past few hours!

what happened?
Their twitter account was hacked

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh damn, anything bad said or was it like "FINAL FANTASY XV COMMING TO SWITCH" type things?

Jawmuncher

hackerskojyn.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well that sucks. Damn it, dont mess with goodguySE, they are nice these days. SE and Bamco are off limits script kiddies! :(

Plesiades

Is there a
minuscule
chance that GAMEPUMP™ manages to figure out who owns No One Lives Forever? Who knows if Robert Bowiling can make something happen with Activision.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Damn XCOM2 got me to sub for that Monthly Bundle. Worked just fine for me and now I am PUMPED full of Aliens to murder.

Rhaknar

so what time do we get the gamepump key then?

Rhaknar

GMG has a new LASTCHANCE15 voucher for 15% off but it seems the same as the "hidden" GMG15 one, as in it still doesnt work on everything, like Infinite Warfare for example which would actually make it tempting (its 50% right now).

Works on RE7 pre order tho for example /shrug

I'm also kinda surprised that they haven't announced an expansion after they were done with the console ports.

It's still kinda early. Xcom 2 hasn't been out for a year yet. I think the push to get Xcom 2 back in the media with the Long War 2 and now this Humble must mean they are close to announcing something soon.

On the plus side, after killing and skinning those bastards you can look like Serpentor.

I was talking about the good side.

giphy.gif

Ozium

The first (alleged) game for GAMEPUMP is Lit.

There is no store page for LIT, despite it (allegedly) coming out today, as PUMPERS are meant to get Steam keys, and the games are meant to be new on Steam.

exposed

Rhaknar

Went to download Jotun, noticed I only have 160 gigs left of a 2tb drive

giphy.gif

Fucking 80gig games add up man :/

Thea's autoresolve is generally pretty fair, but for close battles you're better off manually resolving it. The main thing to keep in mind is what you're facing and how you decide to attack the challenge; like, bears are about as helpful as you'd expect in a social challenge vs. a fighting challenge. So long as you have one character that excels in a given non-fighting challenge, you should have a decent chance at success.

Fighting enemies martially is only really worth it when you can win without being badly wounded. Non-fighting challenges do not put characters in peril by virtue of being defeated like that. And further, autoresolve is hard on low-HP characters in a way that the player doesn't have to be.

It's really impressive how well Thea uses all of the stats flying around. It isn't surfaced very well, but they use it in the game to great effect. (From combat to dialog to events, all stats matter.)

Ah, thanks for this. Yeah, I found the game very opaque at the start, and still don't know what a lot of the stats actually do, e.g. which tactical abilities they give/enhance.

Has anyone here ever heard of or used the site WinGameStore? With the use of enhanced steam, I noticed that WinGameStore has Superhot on sale for $12.49. I'm thinking about getting the game from them, but I was curious if anyone had any experience with the site before I take the plunge.

Has anyone here ever heard of or used the site WinGameStore? With the use of enhanced steam, I noticed that WinGameStore has Superhot on sale for $12.49. I'm thinking about getting the game from them, but I was curious if anyone had any experience with the site before I take the plunge.

It's $10.7* for a Steam version on GMG, using the LASTCHANCE15 voucher.

* GBP price on GMG, converted to USD using google.

r3n4ud

No problems with them. Use coupon pcgsmes5off for 5% off

Anno

TiTS and snake boobs. A raucous Friday here in SteamGAF.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Anno, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM 2 -- MB-3CE53D182C03B4A7 - Taken by ctw0e. 46 entrants total.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC -- MB-BA5394D296799564 - Taken by gelf. 27 entrants total.

t1483743251z1.png

Lain

More tits for everyone. Wait, it's only 1 copy, so more tits for someone.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky -- MB-36010C37A37C1E96 - Taken by Lord Snow. 18 entrants total.

t1483733585z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom