• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

The game's menu has a redhead with giant boobs, should make it through Greenlight in record time.

In-game character is not bad too. It seems the gravity field is too strong though.

Ln4yVRl.png

kagamin

Yeah I'm playing this game on Easy. Normal had enemies that were way too tanky @_@

There's on Side Quest you can do where you have to defeat a group of idols, even though they go down really quickly if you get caught next to a group you'll get stun locked to death. lol

Whenever people post a series of tweets that an account has made I never know whether to read it from the top or the bottom #firstworldproblems

ModBot said:
Instructions for bobnowhere:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ark Box Unlimited -- MB-C6DF5649DE420B02 - Taken by Purkake4
Hade -- MB-14D6BDE222F15F69 - Taken by septicore
Space Warp -- MB-8F18F1215D18B06D - Taken by crimsonheadGCN

zkylon

zkylewd
Those look good. Nice to see a shout out to Imbroglio. I hope it hits Steam one day like some (all?) of his other games have.
I'm glad to see Mu Cartographer and Elsinore getting recognition
will look these up

thanks for the curation of the curation

Hm lot of nominations for Event[0], kinda regretting not buying it this winter sale.
yeah, i thought about it but i'll wait a little bit longer

I made a thread about IGF finalists.

Edit: Nobody likes my thread.
lol neogaf sucks

formatting all of that must've been painful work, too

Huh, I never got that from my playthrough. Did you play in high chaos? I played a low chaos game and she seemed quite caring about people. Eventually at least.
ofc, why would anyone play low chaos

it's literally the same game but more boring

but i didn't get far enough in the game for that to matter, i just hated her from the start

Someone check to see if zkylon is okay.
?

If you are that way inclined you can still get copies of Sekware and Atorb from Indigala at 99c and $2.99 respectively. The Dev, also behind, bollo has been booted from steam for trying to subvert the review system among other dodgy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom