• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got EDF Insect Armageddon Bundle on sale. Is that not a REAL EDF?

naw, anything not made by Sandlot it just not legit. I mean, just look at these cool ants:
EDF_Red%20Ant%20Close-up.bmp

and now check this out:

one of those is trying too hard. the other is just amazing and i want to kill a thousand of them

I had to lurk in the Steam thread until we announced cause it was hard to not spoil the news :)

Rest assured I'll get some codes to the GAF crew ;)

Woah, you're a Capy. Thank you for the excellent entertainment!

I was just convincing some people that your game is awesome because they somehow didn't already know.

Now that I think about it, I'm struggling to remember the last digital-only game, other than STF, that I've actually paid full price for :p

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Reposting in case anyone missed it

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Kenshi -- MB-EC054DDAD23BF5B7 - Taken by Vastag. 45 entrants total.

t1404332135z1.png

Beelzebubs

So I'm in danger of hitting my monthly cap 2 weeks into the month. I've heard something about using SAM to idle cards. That works right?

Woah, you're a Capy. Thank you for the excellent entertainment!

I was just convincing some people that your game is awesome because they somehow didn't already know.

Now that I think about it, I'm struggling to remember the last digital-only game, other than STF, that I've actually paid full price for :p

I am a Capy indeed (I'm a co-founder of the studio and the president, technically)!

Thanks for the kind words! Also, thanks for paying full price ;)

Very nice of you! The pixel animations look really detailed even though it's so minimalistic.
Care to post some more gifs for hype?

There's a lot more GIFs on our Tumblr: http://capygames.tumblr.com

Here's a couple for funsies:
tumblr_n6k5accV9v1r67orko9_500.gif

tumblr_n6k5accV9v1r67orko10_500.gif

tumblr_mv8j6e4wBC1s0714io1_400.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Kay will download it now, only using it for Dino D Day, I have no intention of playing that anytime soon. Thanks for the response.

SAM's game detection can be rather unreliable, so if you find that you need to add something manually, the easiest way to get the app id is to visit your badge page and hover over the game -- you'll see the id in the URL (/gamecards/XXXXXX).

Beelzebubs

Still got sale backlog to go through and I decided to start FF7 first :p No point downloading Dino D-Day yet until my cap resets!

SAM's game detection can be rather unreliable, so if you find that you need to add something manually, the easiest way to get the app id is to visit your badge page and hover over the game -- you'll see the id in the URL (/gamecards/XXXXXX).

It picked it up straight away it seems. Thank you though. I feel dirty using SAM but data caps gonna data cap.

I am a Capy indeed (I'm a co-founder of the studio and the president, technically)!

Thanks for the kind words! Also, thanks for paying full price ;)

There's a lot more GIFs on our Tumblr: http://capygames.tumblr.com

Here's a couple for funsies:
tumblr_n6k5accV9v1r67orko9_500.gif

tumblr_n6k5accV9v1r67orko10_500.gif

tumblr_mv8j6e4wBC1s0714io1_400.gif

You are welcome, money well spent! It's kind of awkward because I REALLY like this game, but don't want to sound like a suck up, lol.

Looking forward to Below, as it seems to have that Sword and Sworcery spirit.

Critter Crunch was fun too :p

Arthea

I have several problems with Original Sin, but I see it was updated two times today alone, so, I'll assume that problems are fixed on the go.
One of them isn't easily fixable, I can barely read the text how small it is, yet again. (._.)

Played about an hour of Remember Me, so far my impressions have been "It's pretty decent". The setting is quite nice, Paris is a rather nice city to be in. The combat has been pretty average thus far I think, and I'm not sure if it's best played with a mouse and keyboard.

The memory stuff is very interesting mechanics wise, but I didn't get the tutorial one done before decided to do it later instead. I'll probably continue with it regardless.

derExperte

I came here to talk about Super Time Force Ultra but after seeing that GIF I think I'll have to leave before I pee myself.

Wait, come back. I need to know for how long I have to freeze myself. Two months, three months? Or should I just wait until Below it out too? One year then?

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-92172E200077087C - Taken by Diedac. 3 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-11977CB99C5E2A63

t1404331673z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom