• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im fucking with you since I call you Marco (or in my head, Marco The Machine Gun Zombie, because I dont like cannons)
I think I figured that part out.

Funfact: My name comes from Metal Slug 3. Marco, doing this:
zombie_vomit.gif

edit: fixed with gif of proper character to satisfy my OCD.

TsuXna

How much you think will it cost?

I used the OR1 before for like 2 hours and was blown away by the possiblities just shown by the techdemos.
Cant wait for some asian OR game besides waifu-simulators.

You can have real but not real 2D waifu, what else can you dream of ?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I did have The Host pre-ordered on Amazon UK, but then I later thought, "What am I doing? It's 'The Host'" and cancelled it. I was hoping Amazon UK would have reintroduced free shipping to Australia again by now, but alas. I'll just have to keep an eye out for sales.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I we were a potlatch society, who would be our big man?

I.E do we have a record of the big spending sugar daddys?

KoalaKing would be...err...well...the king >_>

or Xelios but he doesnt like us anymore

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks, nuked.

Can I create the giveaway now to re-uinput the key after nuking?

Yeah. You won't receive a confirmation that the key has been nuked, so just create your own giveaway a short while after sending the PM. If the nuke didn't go through or otherwise didn't process you'll receive an error stating the key has already been marked as claimed.

Deques

is the link not working?

btw I dont know who your avatar is? and I dont even like Asian girls. but my god she is cute.

The link is not working and trying to go your wishlist by clicking your games and then wishlist is not working either.

She is Gloria Tang aka G.E.M. A Hong Kong singer. One of my favorite singers :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats the friend list limit again? im only level 21 (I dont craft shit like you fancy lads, all my xp is raw from games, like a real man)

Mono

I FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE STEAM CRASH

jCmzhS2.png

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD

G40xFCK.gif

Thank you so much, OMG!! I owe you BIG TIME, no excuses!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I think by this point, JaseC and probably a few others have given away more than Xelios ever did.

Yakkue linked to a list that Stump posted about the biggest givers last night. It's outdated since it was posted in May, but it's something.

Code:
JaseC			1338
xelios			522
The_Super_Inframan	407
jshackles		388
Rhaknar			382
Lain			338
Dusk Golem		272
corrosivefrost		267
burgomeister		239
chugen			191
Dog Problems		186
Hinomura		184
SephirothRK		171
DocSeuss		150
Arthea			146
crazyrabbits		139
Shade			135
NingenJanai		128
n8			128
Benedict		115
MulderWasTaken		113
Dimitri2401		112
Camel Master		111
toddhunter		110
Stumpokapow		106
Deques			101
random			100

whats the friend list limit again? im only level 21 (I dont craft shit like you fancy lads, all my xp is raw from games, like a real man)
If I had to guess based on my friend limit at level 22, your cap is probably 405. If you go to your friends page it'll list how many you have out of your overall limit.

I bought the Witcher 1 the day it came out, pre-enhanced edition :p Of course I want to support CDP anyway. I'm still really happy I got Ikaruga and Saints Row IV during the sale. Steamgaf is great. Plus Pat and Mat for the plus 1 :p

Quality over quantity. On steam only 35% of your friends will be racist bigots instead of a solid 94% on console.
Luckily 95% on will be sexist and homophobic on both the PC and consoles.

Rhaknar

I think by this point, JaseC and probably a few others have given away more than Xelios ever did.

oh thats what he meant? I thought he meant who had the most games

well in that case its easy, besides the Koalamaster theres Frosty The Snowman, InferiorMKNinja, Dusk, Speevy, Mokoi, NBNT, Shadowbeast...err.... I forget who else.

Frosty and NotScorpion (and Dusk I think?) are also 1K-plusers, so they fall in both categories like Koalaemperor

edit: also meh at that list, I passed Shack and Infra jsut with my 40game saturday last month! Xelios, thats a challenge tho

challenge-accepted-o.gif

also that list is modbot only so it wont count the shit mokoi, nbnt, shadow etc are giving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom