• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Can someone explain real quick what happened to those cheap Witcher 3 keys?
Where did they come from? And I thought Dunder wouldn't trade anymore? Are there any left?

Tizoc

Damn, almost missed that Cinders bundle, didn't notice Cinders was in it when I first looked. Waiting for the bundles continues to pay off.

The BTA is now up to $4.90 =/ Last I checked it was $4.30.
Gonna wait to see if it'll drop to lower then buy it.

Eanan

wut there was a Cheap $15 for The Witcher 3? goddamit... :(

Dunder was selling it for 8 tf2 keys or $16.

Hes out of stock currently though, I also missed out on it

nGxoG3a.png

Kiru

Can someone explain real quick what happened to those cheap Witcher 3 keys?
Where did they come from? And I thought Dunder wouldn't trade anymore? Are there any left?

Russian Witcher 3 is cheaper and also not regionlocked, enough explanation^^

Unicorn

Man, I need more GAF friends on Steam. None of my real-life friends are big pc gamers, or they just play FTL and don't talk to me.

I may eventually get an X-One controller to replace my current PC controller. I had a LE Tron usb controller, but the deadzone or something drifts for the right stick, which makes anything with camera control borderline unplayable. Had to stop playing Dark Souls because of it.

Anyway, what do I need to have the X-One controller synced to my pc? Do I need a bluetooth dongle?

Turfster

OK thanks gonna grab it now. I ask because when I tried to gift my Octodad Steam link from HB, it didn't offer one and I redeemed the game to myself.

Separate game buys are different, those are basically buy for yourself or as a gift.
If you click the gift thing when buying the humble bundle, you're basically gifting someone the entire bundle in one go, giving them their own bundle page (and yourself nothing but one link to give to someone). Otherwise the page gets added to your own account and you get individual gift link generators for each Steam key.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I wants cheap Witcher 3. Whatever this witchcraft may be.. I'd pay $20.. $25 for one.. or more than 6 keys.

Orange Box I think.
I abandoned the Valve ship shortly after I stopped playing TFC professionally, which was shortly before Steam as a lameass Game Launcher was introduced. I played HL2 years later.

Damn, you played TFC professionally? I was in leagues for several years, but my clan wasn't nearly good enough to go pro. Best we did was IGL.

Halo 2

Banned
Man, I need more GAF friends on Steam. None of my real-life friends are big pc gamers, or they just play FTL and don't talk to me.

I may eventually get an X-One controller to replace my current PC controller. I had a LE Tron usb controller, but the deadzone or something drifts for the right stick, which makes anything with camera control borderline unplayable. Had to stop playing Dark Souls because of it.

Anyway, what do I need to have the X-One controller synced to my pc? Do I need a bluetooth dongle?

You need a micro USB at the moment.
You can get a 10 footer on amazon pretty cheap.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
6 keys?! who do dat

I concur. he told me "hopefully more stock later tonight".

I dont what timezone he is though, and I dont want to pester him anymore as I assume he has high demand for it.

I mean 8.. so weird to trade TF2 items for games.. who'd of thunk this 20 years ago.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think you may be overreacting a little on this one, man. I've seen hideous art, and that's definitely not it.

Edit: Beaten senseless by Arthea. And yeah, you answered my question. Looks like you prefer visuals that are a bit more stylish. I can respect that.

it's like you people don't even know me

6 keys?! who do dat

I concur. he told me "hopefully more stock later tonight".

I dont what timezone he is though, and I dont want to pester him anymore as I assume he has high demand for it.

$16 paypal? ...sheesh i need to fund my paypal with that $6 M&M thingy..which i am not winning at the moment

anyone know how to fund it with that?

Paypal doesn't want me to add funds since i "didn't disclose more informaton"
-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom