• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Are you on my Steam list Sub Zero?

I don't know. I have lost track of the GAF members on my friendlist
Here's my profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sganotak/

I'd heard that ROME 2 had some serious performance issues. Has that been resolved now?
Yes, it's fixed now and CA is adding a lot more free content with each subsequent update. I'm starting to enjoy it more than Shogun 2, which is considered the high point of the series by many people

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tier 2 of this humble weekly is interesting with Cinders and Secrets of Raekiton

Tizoc

Does that make nbnt like the monkey from Outbreak, gifting his diseases all over Steam?

tumblr_mmbcy6J1yT1rs5lfxo1_250.gif

Ah well it's just $1.00 more...$1.00 which I could've put towards a TF2 Key...or a misprice...or an amazon deal...

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'd heard that ROME 2 had some serious performance issues. Has that been resolved now?

After 12 main patches and another yet to come, a lot of issues have since been resolved and it works quite fine for the vast majority of people now.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Kami -- MB-D289C3BD31F99894 - Taken by Nabs
Secrets of Rtikon -- MB-C73743ACF1F877F4 - Taken by Kifimbo
140 -- MB-FF4A3B12C3B23D5D - Taken by KenOD
Ballpoint Universe Infinite -- MB-8E433C777EDCEF92 - Taken by CrunchyFrog

Bought Cinders and Antichamber for myself

Jawmuncher

Would you stop changing avatar every 6 hours? Please? Pretty please?

mine was the best

If he keeps with the guy from Disagea it's all good.
I'm a visual guy so I always had to slow down when he was using marvel.

It'd be like if I just showed up with a DC avatar.
No one would realize it was me at first. Though I would never betray Regina like that regardless.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Key Features of Abyss Odyssey

• Deep combat system that takes cues and mechanics from the fighting game genre. All playable characters have an expansive set of basic and special attacks unique to each of them, along with a host of universal mobility options and advanced tecnhiques. Practice your moves and develop new combos in the Training room, where you can select any character you've unlocked in game, including the enemies.
  • Procedurally generated levels ensure no delve into the Abyss is the same. The rooms of the Abyss with their various twists and traps are randomized on every entry. Enemy spawns, equipment and items to be found, special characters to encounter, and more are different each and every time you play.
  • Unlock up to three hero characters to level up, earn skills, and collect equipment, then customize it all to best suit your play style. Leveling up earns skills points to upgrade each hero's unique skills a variety of ways, while various weapons and accessories can be equipped to grant them new abilities ranging from freezing opponents to cursing them.
  • Play as any character you encounter in the game—even the bosses. Unleash your hero's ultra attack to steal enemies' souls, allowing you take their form. Discover brand new move sets and character styles as you capture over 30 enemies, each as complex and advanced as the three heroes.
  • Work as a community to defeat the final boss together. When the collective community of Abyss Odyssey players defeats the final boss enough times, his mask breaks to reveal a new identity. Each time this is achieved, new content will be unlocked in game, including new enemies and other dynamics.
  • Beautiful visuals inspired by Art Nouveau, showcasing a story rich in Chilean culture. The flowing lines and beautiful organic styling of Art Nouveau can be seen from the game's UI to its character design. Set in late 19th-century Santiago, those characters and the game's story also draw heavy inspiration from Chilean folklore and mythology.
  • Play the campaign solo or with a friend in online or local cooperative multiplayer. A second player can drop in or drop out at any time to join you in your journey down the Abyss.
  • Bonus versus mode allows up to 4 players to test their skills against each other. Fight it out in special arenas developed for free-for-all or team-based competitive multiplayer. Use any character you've unlocked in game, hero or enemy, for dozens of characters to choose from.

Nice to see them update the store page with it.

Shadownet

Banned
I wonder if I'm a real gaffer yet..

and why do I have a feeling there might be lurkers adding me on Steam cause they want gifts..

Kabouter

oh wow I just realized the joke.
that's pretty crazy. who develops this shit

trainsim.png

People who know how to make money I'm guessing, you don't keep going that long unless people keep buying it. I wonder how many people have literally all DLC for the game.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Got 13 friend invites so far. All seem to be gaffers and not game beggars like the last time

I think I love Sub Zero title. <3 I dont want a title but I'm so jello.

I got it when I gave away Transistor+Banished+Dark Souls II Season Pass. Maybe you should give more stuff via Modbot rather than direct gifting through Steam :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Got 13 friend invites so far. All seem to be gaffers and not game beggars like the last time

I got it when I gave away Transistor+Banished+Dark Souls II Season Pass. Maybe you should give more stuff via Modbot rather than direct gifting through Steam :p

or, you know, not worry about getting tags or about being a "real gaffer"? just a thought

Eh it's your loss. :(

you said you wanted cute, I gave you cute

Shadownet

Banned

I thought modbot was just a bot? how can a bot give you your title? O.0 unless I'm missing something.

I dont need a title though :) if Modbot decide to give me one. awesome. if not. I'm happy doing what Ive been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom