• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
HdmmC0W.png

Speevy you're a boss. I was about to preorder this as I was really looking forward to it. Thanks man :)

So now I must do something with the money I was saving for the Gods will be Watching Preorder. I will either
1.Gift something back to Speevy
2.Host another giveaway here

What do you say GAF?

Beelzebubs

HdmmC0W.png

Speevy you're a boss. I was about to preorder this as I was really looking forward to it. Thanks man :)

So now I must do something with the money I was saving for the Gods will be Watching Preorder. I will either

What do you say GAF?

Give back to Speevy see how far the gift war escalates.

Strider

HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

I say go with option #1

Toki767

What do you say GAF?

Get Speevy something. He seems cool.

Jawmuncher

I'm part of the Witcher 3 group now.
I was using the auto renew extension just so I could jump on the instant Dunder had them for sale.

Yakkue

HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

I'm for option 1 :)

BruteUA

What do you say GAF?

Number 1. Not like I really have a vote anyway.

yGray

Banned
HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

Shovel Knight is a pretty good gift (for speevy)

Shadownet

Banned
HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

option #3 give me!

i kid. no give something to speevy. the man is wonderful :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When someone begs me gifts on steam either I give a copy of bad rats if I have cents to spare or say no or tell them to get a job.

I got one guy yesterday asking me for a copy of Abyss Odyssey. I either modbot the game or I choose who I want to give the game to. I don't mind joking about it here on the thread but getting into the personal messaging begging for games is pathetic. (Unless I know the person well enough to care to give a copy despite the begging.)

I blacklist people like that on steam and know to not gift them games. At least make a fake attempt of interest in getting to know me before going straight to ask for games. -_-

Thanks to the recent events I'm starting to nickname everyone with the gaf names and little by little I will blacklist those asses on giveaways when Im able to do them that is.

HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

Give to Speevy, its really the only option.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
or, you know, not worry about getting tags or about being a "real gaffer"? just a thought

Yeah, I don't really care much about the tag. It's something cool that Stump gave me because I did some generous giveaway, nothing more. There are lots of more prominent SteamGAF members than me that have no tags

I thought modbot was just a bot? how can a bot give you your title? O.0 unless I'm missing something.

I dont need a title though :) if Modbot decide to give me one. awesome. if not. I'm happy doing what Ive been doing.

I think only admins can give you one (in our case Stumpokapow). Most people seem to have gotten one after doing some generous giveaways with Modbot

HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

1. since he gifted you something!

Hugstable

Banned
HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?

Numero uno.

nexen

I got this in an Indie Gala bundle, and I'm kind of torn about redeeming it to my Steam account. On one hand it has cards, on the other hand I can't really find anyone with anything positive to say about the game.

I can say something positive about this game!
*ahem* it has the word 'Xen' in the title, which makes me think of Half Life. I love Half Life.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm giving this away. Because Sub Zero is right. I should give raffle sometimes as well. Anyway, before you rush off to thank me. Please dont. thanks Liezryou instead. He's the one that made this possible.

Also, for some of you I spoke with earlier. You're getting something too :)

please only enter if you truly plan on playing Banner Saga

ModBot said:
Instructions for Shadownet:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Banner Saga -- MB-44EF1FB75D573CC6 - Taken by yGray. 33 entrants total.

t1404423705z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
HdmmC0W.png

What do you say GAF?
one

or

option 3 ship packaged edibles to argieland

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah, I don't really care much about the tag. It's something cool that Stump gave me because I did some generous giveaway, nothing more. There are lots of more prominent SteamGAF members than me that have no tags

I think only admins can give you one (in our case Stumpokapow). Most people seem to have gotten one after doing some generous giveaways with Modbot

so you're saying I should go bother Stumpokawow? :p LMAO. I hope he doesnt hate me.. I asked him a question a while ago, and I think I made the wrong impression.

jblank83

You guys were right. "140" is an excellent little platforming game with some awesome music, worth paying real money for. Thank again to Speevy.

yGray

Banned
I'm giving this away. Because Sub Zero is right. I should give raffle sometimes as well. Anyway, before you rush off to thank me. Please dont. thanks Liezryou instead. He's the one that made this possible.

Also, for some of you I spoke with earlier. You're getting something too :)

please only enter if you truly plan on playing Banner Saga

entered! :)

By the way, anyone who is good in photoshop, please PM me. I want to add borders and transparency to my avatar. The link to the original image is here
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets...f06094f28273668800ac8e63_large.jpg?1381448957

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I got this in an Indie Gala bundle, and I'm kind of torn about redeeming it to my Steam account. On one hand it has cards, on the other hand I can't really find anyone with anything positive to say about the game.

I mean, it's not like you have to play it if you redeem it to your account. Pure accounts don't exist, after all.

StAidan

Finally decided to change my Steam name to match my GAF name. It'll confuse all my IRL Steam friends, but I rarely play with them anyway.

Quick awareness repost for people who didn't see it earlier:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Origin keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (electroflame, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-7AD52F97811B0A15
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-F0396AEF7C49D216
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-486AA47EEFA9C5B9 - Taken by Real4Life
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-64FE004AD0F910DF - Taken by daisysmurf
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-EE271A4DCAD8A6E4 - Taken by Armoured Priest. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-E1233E8B252612E7 - Taken by Gurthang
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-DF06D60C15E7B588

t1404430014z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom