• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bad Mojo is on steam. holy megaton :O

how do I nuke it? I need to regift this.

the person that won didnt want it?

Full format for recycling old taken keys
Title: nuke these keys
Body:
GHHH-EH11-J1J2
ABCD-EFGH-EEEE
LOKE-JOKE-ROTE

derExperte

ok fuck my plumber i'm getting a sub

U-WOT-M8.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Which bosses have you already killed? I'm also at O&S, but haven't been able to beat them ;__;

So far I've beaten:

Dark SOuls 1 Spoilers.

Tarus Demon
Bell Gargoyles
Capra Demon
Stray Demon
Moonlight Butterfly
Iron Golem (This guy might have been the biggest pushover ever)
Gaping Dragon
Quelag
Can I also count the 2 Silver Knight Archers?

Eanan

On one hand, it has GFWL. On the other hand, it's a licensed game. Either way, enjoy the game or +1 :)

Thanks very much man, was thinking of picking this up on GMG anyway. Love a bit of arcade tennis.

Anyway, heres some yokes

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack -- MB-0B02F75B39D724B5
God Mode -- MB-D90B5B8EA9A9156C - Taken by swx
Dead Island: Epidemic -- MB-6C73153C98C7C89D
DmC Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall -- MB-5B637A30CCDA4852
X-COM: Enforcer -- MB-2CB219FD7B2027E8
Aerena - Clash of Champions -- MB-CF54717BCC7E75E0
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut -- MB-9FBD6C9674D79511 - Taken by Gez

t1404436097z1.png

I already have Crysis 2 so I thought I would give it away when I bought the Crysis pack but it still looks like steam doesn't want to give me extra copies when I buy packs. :\

Are the games added to my inventory separately when I buy it as a gift?

MTE

Here we go folks, another chance at that game everyone's posting! :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Antichamber -- MB-BC24F38E5570F2D8 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 6 entrants total.

t1404426496z1.png

Couple more giveaways of some games I'm not too interested in. Or am I supposed to activate everything for trading cards? Sometimes I'm tempted :p

EDIT: Me, on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/billmcdougal/

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Showdown Effect -- MB-0E767CCDA3E99EE6
Europa Universalis 3 -- MB-6FF8658645C14AC3

t1404426420z1.png

I already have Crysis 2 so I thought I would give it away when I bought the Crysis pack but it still looks like steam doesn't want to give me extra copies when I buy packs. :\

Are the games added to my inventory separately when I buy it as a gift?

Not every game in Steam's direct bundles give extra copies, there's a support page which lists them on Steam, Orange Box, etc.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nobody grabbed Ballpoint Universe - Infinite -- MB-0A3B3DCFD9F0F9B5

So far I've beaten:

Dark SOuls 1 Spoilers.

Tarus Demon
Bell Gargoyles
Capra Demon
Stray Demon
Moonlight Butterfly
Iron Golem (This guy might have been the biggest pushover ever)
Gaping Dragon
Quelag
Can I also count the 2 Silver Knight Archers?
Fine work
Praise the sun
Try jumping

Articalys

Every time I come into this thread with the intent to try to ModBot away some duplicate bundle games, there's already like three bundles going with the same kind of thing

Well, whatever. Even if it feels like everybody and their next door neighbor already has all of these, there's always a chance that someone doesn't.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

FEZ -- MB-39AF11E128B1FADC - Taken by Toshin. 3 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-5170BEFC7E2C2E60 - Taken by -MD-. 5 entrants total.
Cave Story -- MB-6D6F581552A1C531 - Taken by UncleBiz. 2 entrants total.

t1404427175z1.png

AHA-Lambda

I simply love the Artstyle and Music and the gameplay sounds really promising. I like Team ACE games cause they are unique/weird enough to stand alone on style despite some flaws on the game design which doesn't stop the games from being good overall.

On other news VS Mode will be offline at launch but it will be patched later for online play.

Am I right in saying this is a roguelike? It's not fully clear from the store page.

How is Mercenary Kings as local co-op? Been really interested in getting my local four player collection beefed up. Seems like four player action might get a little too hectic on one screen.

Salsa

How is Mercenary Kings as local co-op? Been really interested in getting my local four player collection beefed up. Seems like four player action might get a little too hectic on one screen.

for 2 players it sucks cause it divides the screen in 4 no matter what

merc_kings_local_co-op.jpg

it's actually the main reason im not playing the game at all. I bought it early access to play with a local bud and they boned us

it's just supper annoying. im on a 40' HDTV and its still painfully small

for 4 you'll be fine tho

Hugstable

Banned
I just came off one of the most aggravating playthroughs of Dark Souls in awhile since my constant death barrage yesterday to see this on my front screen.

I'm really at a loss for words from this genorsity. I just wanted to say thanks again and lets play some Payday 2 in a bit. Not much sure how much more Dark Souls failure I can take right now lol.

Turfster

How is it? I like tennis, but have never really found a game that I liked besides Mario Tennis on the GBC..

It's... kinda meh.
Also, GFWL, and the multiplayer is dead.
(Sometimes, games get announced here that are just a +1 for your library. You'll get used to it ;)

Cinders worth it on humble? The tier is $5.47
It's a nice sort of choose your own adventure game.
Are you interested in any of the other BTA tier games?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Am I right in saying this is a roguelike? It's not fully clear from the store page.

What is Abyss Odyssey?
Abyss Odyssey is a Fighting Game - Roguelike - Platformer Adventure

What does all that means?
Fighting Game: Where your hero characters AND enemies have very varied move sets.

Roguelike: Where the world, enemy encounters and even which power ups you will find are all unpredictable

Platformer Adventure: Where you will help Katrien explore an abyss full of traps, pits and the Warlock´s nightmares.

Source (Will also be on the OT)

Fellow Gaffers who have been kind to me last month

- DunderHassan
Even though you no longer make the trips over the border to Russia and bring back those sweet black market deals anymore, I think you're a great person!

False

It's just you who aren't talking to me anymore, I mean, REALLY talking to me, feeling me, trusting me, using me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom