• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
guys speaking of! holy shit!!

WJfnxnq.jpg

LOL he still found a way to get you

Speevy

Banned
This was the day Shadownet became self-aware. All of our wish lists gone in an instant.

There were so many gift popups that our computers crashed and by then, it was already too late.

Within a year he had bought the entire Steam library for every user. Steam Greenlight shut down because he greenlit everything himself. Even developers that had previously closed down began to reopen. They couldn't keep up with demand. Steam tried to block him, but he just kept opening new bank accounts with different sources of funding.

We knew it was over the day Gabe Newell received a gift.

Beelzebubs

This was the day Shadownet became self-aware. All of our wish lists gone in an instant.

There were so many gift popups that our computers crashed and by then, it was already too late.

Within a year he had bought the entire Steam library for every user. Steam Greenlight shut down because he greenlit everything himself. Even developers that had previously closed down began to reopen. They couldn't keep up with demand. Steam tried to block him, but he just kept opening new bank accounts with different sources of funding.

Was it Half Life 3?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
It probably says a lot about me that whenever people start giving generously I start to wonder if they're secretly dying.

Or if they're giving to me, if I'm secretly dying.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Damn, just discovered you can get the new humble bundle with Mercenary Kings for 12$. Damn game was on sale for 10 by itself last week. Lol

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I said favorite new, not my new favorite

you are old

well Watch Doges and AW are region locked, thats the 2 games on the top of my wishlist I was talking about

otherwise I would already have them

Inb4 Shadownet gifts us both those two games

Shadownet

Banned
You can just re-submit to modbot with new rules and it'll be replaced. I think someone already took it.

#Dead. I will save this forever.

PS. If I could bring back some old developers like THQ. I would. lol

Mono

I am Motionjoy free, guys!!
I hope!
Thank you so much for the help!

Will I still be able to emulate a 360 controller with the non-Motionjoy stuff?

MTE

This is my problem with Age of Wonders 3. My PC can run Civ V completely fine on some pretty good settings, but Age seems to crash whenever I start one of the campaigns. I managed to play a bit of a random game but I had to put the settings so low that I felt like I was playing something from the 90s.

Then again my pc is old, I need a new one but I'll probably have to wait until next year until I can really do anything about that. And thus my sadness with Divinity Original Sin continues, it looks so good. I was thinking about getting it in a few months, but I'm not sure if my pc will run it adequately. Most likely not unfortunately.

Yeah, my PC's CPU is about 6-7 years old, and my video card's getting on... I only have 4GB of system memory!

Worst of all, I'm going to have a huge tax refund this year, and a new PC would only cost me about $1,500 AUD... Mustn't blow all money without job security...

BHK3

Banned
Do the gift givers hoard these games during the sale then give out them later or are they actually all santas with bottomless bags of gifts

Will a system restore suffice, as I only installed it today.

Maybe try this:
if any of you poor souls still have MotioninJoy still, please, follow this

http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/MotioninJoy#Un-Installation_instructions

I tried this, it didn't work for me for some reason.

It took me a try or 2 to get it to work. I think I messed around the the Bluetooth driver and Force install checkboxes. Are you trying to use a DS3 or 4?

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Antichamber -- MB-212FF1E32C0D8FBB - Taken by tioslash. 5 entrants total.

t1404431956z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
omg dont you even go there!! I asked to give you something, you repeatedly told me not to!!

I never said why you dont gift me games, I just stated it as fact

I wasnt wrong :p

for example: Salsashark is a piece of crap

is it because he plays 3DS?

is it because he pretends to be a girl to get gifts?

is it because he is from Uruguay?

is it because he takes pictures with rubber crocodiles?

who knows!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm a middle age man having a midlife crisis. I'm spending all my money on you guys, then I'm going to go Payday on a bank and then go out a blaze of glory.

omg dont you even go there!! I asked to give you something, you repeatedly told me not to!!

I humbly accept The Witcher 3. Dead Rising 3, LOTR: Shadow of Mordor and Dark Souls 2 Season Pass in his honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom