• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Stick it to the Man get

also...

Y0653IO.png

I got the what on what? and at what price?

jesus christ FML

Mono

Hatoful Boyfriend is getting a remake and is being published by Devolver Digital and I remember reading someplace Paca Plus was getting a Steam release too, or maybe it was a fever dream.

That is the last game I thought would ever get a remake and be put on the Steam store. That's great, though! There's always room for pigeon dating sims?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, hey, Abyss Odyssey is coming to consoles too. Good, since I'm not entirely confident in my PC's ability to run it at the framerate it deserves. Guess I'll grab it on the ol' PSTriple.

But damn, does that game ever look amazing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is evil. That game looks so good, but I'm pretty sure that my computer can't run it. Damn it Nito.

Oh, hey, Abyss Odyssey is coming to consoles too. Good, since I'm not entirely confident in my PC's ability to run it at the framerate it deserves. Guess I'll grab it on the ol' PSTriple.

But damn, does that game ever look amazing.
From the steam page.

PC System Requirements:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You have another HDMI cable you can hook up to you PS3? Maybe that might work. Yeah, you should always turn off your stuff before you remove the cable. My brother sometimes just yanks the cable without turning stuff off and it makes me wince every time. Maybe try to hook it up to another TV to see if the TV is the issue.
I have another cable, yeah. Gonna switch both cable and TV for my next try.

I did that without thinking, because I was mad at the TV turning off every few seconds whenever the console was on, and wanted to see if I could fix it. Of course, that's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline and all that. I'm stupid and I should go back to Steam :p

Turfster

Got around to playing another one of my gifts. Thanks again, by the way, but here we go:

Redshirt impressions:
Overall, if you liked LLTQ and are looking into more of the same, this isn't a bad choice. Is it worth the full price? Not in my opinion, no. But on sale? I'd say go for it.

Redshirt was incredibly boring and unfulfilling.
As it's basically space-facebook, this seems to hit the mark perfectly.
It's just not for me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Redshirt was incredibly boring and unfulfilling.
As it's basically space-facebook, this seems to hit the mark perfectly.
It's just not for me.

dude do you have both your hands funcional again yet?

Not even. There's quite a few regulars I feel like I haven't seen/barely seen since before the sale threads. We're way worse normally.

tumblr_mbelr3pZsd1ry10fwo1_500.gif

BadRamen

I did that without thinking, because I was mad at the TV turning off every few seconds whenever the console was on, and wanted to see if I could fix it. Of course, that's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline and all that. I'm stupid and I should go back to Steam :p

Just to give you some anecdotal experience, I have been pulling video cables out all my life with systems still on (PC, Dreamcast, WiiU, etc.) and not once has it caused any system to melt down. Not saying it isn't possible, just saying you should be okay on that front! :)

Ezalc

From the steam page.

PC System Requirements:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

This is cruel and unusual punishment.

And I don't know the specs for my pc all that well. I always tend to forget since it's old.

EdmondD

You can never escape Steam. Ever. I don't think you damaged your TV or your PS3. Might just be the HDMI cable that got damaged. Hopefully you can get things sorted out and get to play your PS3.

Trejik

Your alpacas don't matter to me.

Rogue Legacy 7 hours in impressions:

Yo like, how is it that your three children are dwarfs, and when I re-roll to get three new children, they're all giants? Can't you people be normal? And to think you defeated a giant eyeball, and went on to have these terrible kids.

Game is super fun, but after 7 hours in one day, I need a break. Might start writing the video review, and start thinking up funny stuff. Damn game is FINE. I absolutely urge anyone here who hasn't played it to do so. After a funk of "I don't feel like playing video games." this game has returned my hope and reminded me why I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom