• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

skullgirls is like marvel in the sense that you probably mash buttons and go "oh hey im doing pretty good in this arcade mode" cause you get combos like cake but then you go online and NO BROTHER

Shadownet

Banned
I actually still can't either, but it does take my paypal account thankfully. Did you try any of the Candy Cash cards also? Sent in my support ticket like 4 days ago but still nothing. Could also be the amount of gifts since I believe the same also happened to Mokoi

I can't use my debit card either. Been using PayPal and shady Russians :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did they ever add the new characters in they talked about?

LHnzXdk.gif

I am always down for Skullgirls, as well!

This crazy gif gets me every time.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I actually still can't either, but it does take my paypal account thankfully. Did you try any of the Candy Cash cards also? Sent in my support ticket like 4 days ago but still nothing. Could also be the amount of gifts since I believe the same also happened to Mokoi
Even using Paypal doesn't work. :(
And nope no Candy Cash.
Oh, I see. So, what's the approximate amount of games you gifted? I bought up to a hundred games for gaffers during the summer sale (helping people get cheap games from the RU store) and thankfully didn't get it.
Definitely not that much, in the ~80
Damn I hope that will change soon. I waited a week to hear back. I'm with you man.
Thanks bro. <3

Ventara

Hey guys, if you haven't played Torchlight 2, you should! Just had a short co-op session with Shadownet and the game was awesome! It's a great dungeon ARPG. It's awesome how easy it is to just move around and attack. No lag, and the loot is randomized for each person, so everyone gets their own loot!

Momentary

Banned
skullgirls is like marvel in the sense that you probably mash buttons and go "oh hey im doing pretty good in this arcade mode" cause you get combos like cake but then you go online and NO BROTHER

The combo system is really easy to get into just like in any other dial-a-combo game, but damn! I spend time in practice mode and feel pretty good about myself, and then win two or three matches online. Then BAM! Some dude fucks you up so bad with ridiculous mix ups and combos so long that you have to pull out your phone and browse NeoGAF just to pass the time.

Wow now that I added some of you half my friend-list is full of people playing Skullgirls, I finally have a reason to get the game on PC! :D But okay that was really my last post for today :p

So what's up with Amazon this year? They usually have a sale to counter Steam's either before, or immediately after, the big Steam summer sale. Thus far all they've done is a very, very quiet price matching of all of Steam's dailies last week.

I know their community guy changed, but that can't really be why they have no major sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nbnt is locked, mokoi is locked, I still havent gotten my card... they are out to get us

Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Anustart

A late thank you to the super inframan for either Double Dragon Neon or bad rats, dunno which yet! Just got off work.

Edit: Oops, was thinking of a different one at first!

So what's up with Amazon this year? They usually have a sale to counter Steam's either before, or immediately after, the big Steam summer sale. Thus far all they've done is a very, very quiet price matching of all of Steam's dailies last week.

I know their community guy changed, but that can't really be why they have no major sale.

Wait, the community guy who used to be on GAF isn't at Amazon anymore? Or is that someone else?

Rhaknar

I thought nabs said he was a noob, why is he destroying you?

he's a hussler isnt he? just like in the local pool hall :(

Momentary

Banned
I died at stage 4 of Metal Slug 3. I used to be better than this. ;_;

Man... I've been playing Metal Slug since the first one hit my local Pizza Hut over 15 or 16 years ago. I've always sucked and I literally have not gotten any better.

I really wish they would release the compilation game on Steam. Really doesn't make any damn sense that they only released 3 on there. Pretty dumb decision on their part.

I am terrible at Skullgirls and fighting games in general so despite owning an eightarc fusion I don't play online :p

One of these days I might try practicing, but given how many other games I enjoy playing compared to how much time I have I don't often get to put much time into the ones you have to specialize in. Ie, fighting games and mobas.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man... I've been playing Metal Slug since the first one hit my local Pizza Hut over 15 or 16 years ago. I've always sucked and I literally have not gotten any better.

I really wish they would release the compilation game on Steam. Really doesn't make any damn sense that they only released 3 on there. Pretty dumb decision on their part.

You could try emulating a copy of the PS2 version. No idea how that runs.

Rhaknar

fell behind my 1 chapter a day with Valiant Hearts, wanted to have it finished by friday to dedicate saturday to Divinity hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom