• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yGray

Banned
CaptainAmericaIDontGetThatReference.gif

In that gif you posted Christian Bale plays a serial killer who works on Wall Street. One of his main excuses for going to do anything (usually murder) was saying he had to go return some video tapes. The movie is called American Psycho. It's quite good.

Anustart

Guys! I need your help. I'm looking for 4 player co-op/competitive games with a caveat: it shouldn't be level based. I tried playing Borderlands 2 with a few buddies, but because of our differing schedules only two or three of us (out of four) would inevitably be unable to play. This ended up being a problem because we'd progress in levels ahead of the one person who was missing out and would have to wait.

There are the obvious games like Sonic All-Stars, arena shooters, etc. but can anyone else name some off the top of their head?

Monaco?

Shadownet

Banned
In that gif you posted Christian Bale plays a serial killer who works on Wall Street. One of his main excuses for going to do anything (usually murder) was saying he had to go return some video tapes. The movie is called American Psycho. It's quite good.

tumblr_m4kat4yHDU1qjemo2o1_250.gif

I need to watch that movie.

Grief.exe

Playing ff7 and being horrified at these "cg" movies. And to think, 1997 me was blown away by them.

The display you were playing on in 1997 also had a very small resolution compared to what you are probably playing on today.

Upscaling to that degree never does any favors to pre-rendered cut scenes.

Miguel81

So there you go. Name one (or two, or three, however many you want) games that are either in your library or on your wish list that you're pretty sure almost no one has their eye on, or has played, or whatever. It's obscure.

Aquaria. Came out in 2007 so it missed the indie explosion I think, and I bought it from bit-blot awhile back. It's on Steam, though, for 9.99 USD. I'm only mentioning it because it's still great and fits in with modern indie metroidvanias. Great art style, soundtrack, and unique aquatic gameplay.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
no

yes

I hate all of you people that do this. I wanted to gift stuff to some members during the sale but their wishlist was so huge and messy that I didn't know what games they were interested in.

I think it would have to be Slurpee Rhomboids face on an Alpaca. Otherwise, how would anyone know it was her?

I hate all of you people that do this. I wanted to gift stuff to some members during the sale but their wishlist was so huge and messy that I didn't know what games they were interested in.

Well, now thanks to certain parties who will remain unnamed, I have nuked mine.

Grief.exe

Signed up for the Evolve alpha.

I'm expecting it to be like The Hidden only with more variety.

Isn't that only available on XBO?

yessir..this game..in my opinion..you really need to have that same consistent muscle reflexes and the patience too

so i think deathmatch is the only mode i'm playing sadly ,i feel bad going 0-11 though lmao ...

Gun game (arms race) is very effective at increasing your skill level.

Anustart

It is officially July 4th! Let us remember our American heritage when on this eventful day in history where we poured tea into the ocean with native americans then ate a feast out of a cornhole cup and all the eagles cried tears of joy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

actually there is nothing on my wishlist that I dont find interesting or would buy myself. I dont wack everything on it

I just find a lot of shit interesting /shrug

also Marco if you dont use that avatar...FOR FREEDOM, you are unamerican. Yakkue made it, just for you. for YOU Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom