• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If you mean the Cyanide Studio game, I actually played that one for a bit on a PS3. I'll assume the PC version is better, but even then I wouldn't recommend it unless you're very much a fan of the franchise. It's kinda okay, but that's not really saying much.

I'm liking this alpaca trend. I'm liking it a lot.

we need an alpaca shooting lasers on your avatar Pork! I dont have photoshop (or skill for that matter) :(

Shadownet

Banned
Hey SteamGAF, serious questions. give me a list of indies that you guys are looking forward to the most that is coming out between now and the end of the year.?

Like Top 5 most hyped indies coming out soon? GO!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I leave you guys alone for one minute and we descend into Alpacanarchy?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hey SteamGAF, serious questions. give me a list of indies that you guys are looking forward to the most that is coming out between now and the end of the year.?

STFU
Gods Will Be Watching
...err

I dont know if the rest is out this year

Deitus

I don't have a list or anything, but I'm looking forward to Hyper Light Drifter.

No way is No Man's Sky coming out this year, otherwise I would include that.

LOL I come back and everything is Alpaca!

The way it should be huggy alpaca.

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

Hugstable

Banned

1. Super Time Force Ultra
2. Binding of Issac Rebirth
3. Hotline Miami 2

Mono

For smaller indie titles, Apotheon!!!
But I might just be a slight geek when it comes to Greek mythology!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

Isaac Rebirth
Hotline Miami 2
STFU
Gods will be watching
Return of the Obra Dinn
Apotheon

Teppic

Should I buy Master Reboot? I got burned by the Novelist and have been a bit weary of games with "Intriguing story-line" since :p

I liked Contrast if that's any help.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Don't know if they're true indie games, as in some are from small publishers, but:

Gods Will be Watching
Unrest
fault milestone one
Hotline Miami 2
Cuphead

Bonus: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Claire looks really good too, Dusk Golem posted about it earlier. Whispering Willows looks really well animated, sort of interesting. I guess you could consider Paca Plus an indie game, though it's from a small publisher. Freedom Planet looks great despite its Sanic origins.

Oh, and Residue looks cool too.

Oublieux

Hyperlight Drifter
Gods Will Be Watching
Super Time Force Ultra
Hack n' Slash
Sunless Sea

These are my top hyped, to be honest :) I'm looking forward to all of these with a lot of anticipation. I adore indies!

_hekk05

Banned

Paradise Lost
Hotline Miami 2
STFU
Issac rebirth
And Hyper Light Drifter I suppose

Rhaknar

today is the best day

thank you based 4th of july

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is Broforce as fun as it looks?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
After checking the new releases section, I noticed The Howler was released today. No official word on Steam keys for previous buyers yet, but I assume it'll happen since the dev promised it before it was Greenlit.

It's been in at least Groupees' Build a Greenlight Bundle 3 and Indie Royale's Debut 13 bundle.

Yakkue

After checking the new releases section, I noticed The Howler was released today. No official word on Steam keys for previous buyers yet, but I assume it'll happen since the dev promised it before it was Greenlit.

It's been in at least Groupees' Build a Greenlight Bundle 3 and Indie Royale's Debut 13 bundle.

uioYJRM.png

..not sure if this works

Rhaknar

Aeon Command also came out today, also in bundles, and that one is confirmed to get keys on the forum

edit: nvm yakkue doing da work. also lol at trying to be all professional and replace the death ball only <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom