• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more! >_<

"TODAY, WE ARE CANCELLING THE ALPACALYPSE!"
I just...
BERZJep.gif

Ventara

So I've been wondering why everyone is posting alpaca pics and it looks like the VN "My Alpaca is A Girlfriend" is coming to Steam. Well, the premise sounds unique, if nothing else. And hurray for more VNs on Steam.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Okay after like 3 minutes with the browser version of Broforce, I'm buying this.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Only the avatarless know peace from this madness.

19 hours and I just finished the first major quest of Divinity: Original Sin. Still not done with the firs map!

I'm almost to the area where you use the scroll, game is pretty enjoyable so far. Great combat and visuals, love separating into groups and flanking.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I'm happy indies don't follow a publishing schedule though. They'll be out when it's ready. No pre-order BS

Except Isaac Rebirth. Edmund had apparently a sweetheart deal with Sony and will release the game on PS4/Vita first

Seaklng

Banned
Right! You can make your own squad man. It looks soooo good. I think you can buy into the beta in the dev's site, but nothing about it actually getting on the Steam market yet sadly.

oh my goddddd
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!

Mono

Right! You can make your own squad man. It looks soooo good. I think you can buy into the beta in the dev's site, but nothing about it actually getting on the Steam market yet sadly.

Wow, that looks really cool!! :O I didn't know I wanted a Power Rangers game, but dang.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this is truly a wonderful day

im so happy right now

edit: do it Atraveller, dont be rude to the person that had the hard work of crafting such a wonderful avatar for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom