• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

its glorious

dot

YdjVan5.png

WYPlMIb.gif

yesssss

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

holy shit

I cant stop laughing and im at work ffs, in fact let me turn this shit off im about to go home anyway. ill see you guys in 15

if I dont see more signs of the ALPACALYPSE I will be disapointed

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I think this thread has been too random since it started. Maybe the post sale delirium is the reason but I have yet to see some regular Steamgaffers post here, so maybe they are turned off by this whole thing

Anyway, starting my exam now. If I do well I'll be back with a giveaway

Mono

I think this thread has been too random since it started. Maybe the post sale delirium is the reason but I have yet to see some regular Steamgaffers post here, so maybe they are turned off by this whole thing

Good luck with the exam!!

Alright, here we go

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-472FB2D996F96630 - Taken by Anustart
Fez -- MB-1F45122319C5BB77 - Taken by Adnor
Antichamber -- MB-43C1B108BE989938 - Taken by Evrain

t1404467589z1.png

Good luck good man!

Good luck!

saunderez

My most wanted indie is still waiting to get out of greenlit hell.

I wonder why it takes so long for some greenlit games to actually show up to buy.

I actually bought that direct from the dev. I'm pretty sure I got a Steam key for it. It's fairly barebones so far but I like the concept even though I paid too much for it IMO.

EDIT: No Steam key apparently, I must have added it as a non-Steam game.

Tellaerin

I figure the craziness will die down some in another day or two.

Good luck, man. : )

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

It's still surreal whenever I go to find an old post I've made in this thread through the "who posted" option and not seeing Jase at the top of the list. We've still got a lot of regulars posting, like Rhaknar-sama, Arthea, zkylon, Salsa, etc. though.

Good luck on that exam.

Ezalc

I actually bought that direct from the dev. I'm pretty sure I got a Steam key for it. It's fairly barebones so far but I like the concept even though I paid too much for it IMO.

EDIT: No Steam key apparently, I must have added it as a non-Steam game.

Hm, yeah I read that it still seems to be somewhat early in development. I can't wait for it to get more content though. I haven't bought it yet but it looks amazing.

I'm sure you'll get a steam key later on as well when it gets into the steam market proper or when it gets released.

I posted the news of a new VN coming to Steam and mentioned Paca Plus 10 or so hours ago. So I guess I might be the fault for this Steam-Gaf tangent....Anyway why is Kickass 2 now coming to Steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom