• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Got past Treasure Knight so I think I'm gonna go pass out and see how I progress in Dark Souls tomorrow after a nice Shovel Knoggt break today. G'night SteamGAF

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I wish more people would talk about games in here instead of treating it like a general chat room...

Well, at least it's sort of game related right now. We're not discussing sweets or desserts this time.

I posted the news of a new VN coming to Steam and mentioned Paca Plus 10 or so hours ago. So I guess I might be the fault for this Steam-Gaf tangent....Anyway why is Kickass 2 now coming to Steam?

I think it was delayed because it was really bad and they wanted to polish it.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
z4nicZ2.jpg

Am I doing this right?

Uhm... lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is that why it blew up another 25 pages during half a day? I was wondering what actually happened.

Just 2 Pages 100PPP

The community has been pretty active with game gifting, gifting drama, some recommendations, russian trade talk, game deals, impression and game begging. Alpacas havent been active for that long. But we should go back to Steam Games before this gets locked fort he super derail.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On my phone while the wifi holds, just to say this is the least OT we have ever been, these avatars are about a videogame that is coming to steam

What game steam game does Saoirse star in again?

Tellaerin

I wish more people would talk about games in here instead of treating it like a general chat room...

Feel free to post impressions of whatever it is you're playing currently or ask about something you're curious about. (If there aren't any conversations that are of interest to you, the best solution is to try starting one that is.)

On my phone while the wifi holds, just to say this is the least OT we have ever been, these avatars are about a videogame that is coming to steam

What game steam game does Saoirse star in again?

JaseC: Quest for the Wheelman. >.>

Sober

Feel free to post impressions of whatever it is you're playing currently or ask about something you're curious about. (If there aren't any conversations that are of interest to you, the best solution is to try starting one that is.)
It'll get lost in the shuffle. This thread moves way too fast. I went to the gym, came back, and there were 200+ new posts. And that was at 10-11pm EST. Honestly there is a chat room in the GAF Steam group. Use that instead IMO.

And I'm sure we've had stump warn us before this kinda discussion, and at this speed, will land us in Gaming Community real quick.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
This thread is... Wow. I think its time for me to get some sleep. Before I start dreaming about Alpaca. Night SteamGAF, and happy July 4th whenever you are :) see you guys tomorrow.

It'll get lost in the shuffle. This thread moves way too fast. I went to the gym, came back, and there were 200+ new posts. And that was at 10-11pm EST. Honestly there is a chat room in the GAF Steam group. Use that instead IMO.

And I'm sure we've had stump warn us before this kinda discussion, and at this speed, will land us in Gaming Community real quick.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Yeah, it'll be real bad our anniversary thread is out last thread in gaming side.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man, so many visual novels coming to steam.

see, steam talk

steam

Its nice to see the genre growing a bit on the western side. There are legitimately good visual novels out there that deserve to be played/read/interacted with.

What is this about? Anime Mafia?

Here's the Manga's synopsis which should be the same:
"When she suddenly wakes up, the heroine, Fuka, who was in a completely unknown land, has no memory of anything. All of a sudden, an unknown silver-haired man suddenly points his sword at her as the whole town runs about in confusion trying to escape. I’m going to be killed—at the moment she resigned to that thought, the one who extends a hand out to rescue her is...?"

dot

Yet Steins;Gate is nowhere to be seen. What the hell Gaben?

Yeah, what the heck ever happened to that?

I have yet to play one of those ;n;

#praisegaben #juststeamthings #stuffsteamgafsays

....you've never played a visual novel?

Its nice to see the genre growing a bit on the western side. There are legitimately good visual novels out there that deserve to be played/read/interacted with.

Katawa Shoujo was really good and my first visual novel after Analogue. I wish it came to steam (with the naughty pics removed of course).

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I didn't think this gif could get any better.

Ozmafia!! is being translated into English and will be coming to Steam too. (Otome game)
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/03/mangagamer-publishing-ozmafia-english/

I'm really liking the rise of VNs on Steam.

Didn't even know about this one, nice. Now if only Steins;Gate would come to Steam along with Koi Suru Brother Kun, then the plan will truly come to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom