• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Ha, all these awesome giveaways are putting my $10 game offer to shame. As they should. I salute the awesome and generous Steam GAF Gifters!

I think modbot checks whether you won anything when raffles end and not when you enter.
Yup, this is how it works. Say you won something a couple hours prior to a 24 hour raffle with NOWINNERSDAILY, by the time it finishes you won't have won anything in 24 hours, so you'll be eligible if your name comes up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i know i'm not supposed to take it personal but boy it hurts

Zkylon its just that I joined a cult. You can join us and find eternal happiness. You could use some of it now.

I shall put the avatar soon no big deal :p

Unicorn

Okay GAF. Some of you may know I'm broke as a joke right now, but I just went through my Humble Bundles and found a few games I hadn't redeemed, so I'll be giving back to this gracious community shortly!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so...I fucked up the second one, forgot multi entry lol >_>

now modbot is taking ages with the third, might have broken it. sigh

Corpekata

Banned
Power flashed in the middle of playing Divinity and of course I hadn't quick saved in a while. Oh well, maybe the random loot gods will favor me more this time.

Volimar

Just finished Spec Ops: The Line.

I don't know what I expected from the ending after playing the majority of the game, but it fits...

Anyway, what's going on here?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ok hopefully this works

KNOCK KNOCK HELLO? HELLO GAF?

filmesepizzatumblr_lb01o6tn481qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

I'm BACK motherfuckers!

FcKP3tW.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-75843327821B8C25
t1cxE6r.gif
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-3B3C3B3011F9F267 - Taken by ANuclearError
t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-65FC92C0FC07DC64 - Taken by wilflare
t1cxE6r.gif
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-AAD4F7D22B3D2F0A - Taken by masterkajo

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Divinity: Original Sin was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Rising 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1404514258z1.png

jack-gif.gif

Thats right!

Also for those worried about entering twice or whatnot, from the mad scientist himself:

If the MB- codes didn't change they don't need to enter again. If the MB- codes changed they need to enter again. Entering twice doesn't disqualify you, it just doesn't qualify you twice so there's no reason for people not to try to enter again if they're having anxiety attacks about it.

Unicorn

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor -- MB-78C88DA0F4F495BF
Mirror's Edge -- MB-7FC795A8D8FD5F10
Intrusion 2 -- MB-6FCD8DC9B4D11650 - Taken by Tizoc. 2 entrants total.

t1404504437z1.png
Here we go!

Just finished Spec Ops: The Line.

I don't know what I expected from the ending after playing the majority of the game, but it fits...

Anyway, what's going on here?

don't know what ending you got but make sure to check out the others on youtube or something

i could be bothered to play through the game again since the shooting and what not was subpar

Rhaknar

The chances of this actually working in the end are not so good.

unless modbot is bugged, there is no reason at all for this not to work, assuming these guys are correct and it nukes the previous one (like the message itself says right there)

Monooboe

Damn SteamGAF really is a generous bunch, I need to gather a huge giveaway to make up for all the chances I've gotten to win awesome games.<3

Rhaknar

we need stump to be online to clear any doubts

from modbot's own words, they keys are updated to match the new giveaway (in this case, without the nowinnersdaily rule)

right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom