• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to play some CSGO? I'm just idling in an idle server right now. Plus I'm really bad so you may want to play on the opposite team. :p

Wait really? Do those need to be in so those who won in rpevious giveaways can enter o_O
No, those rules are for making exceptions who should not win.
ok hopefully this works
Thanks again.
I'm not very good at Kerbal
[Aesome Kerbal webms]
You made a very good rocket there. The first two looked perfect. And the last, well even NASA messed up a rocket or two :p
I thought this was worth sharing.
Prepare to have your "mind blown"...
http://a.pomf.se/mzfvjw.webm
Very nice! Does anyone else has trouble in Chrome with webms displaying in fullscreen? The video doesn't scale up. It just stays the same small size?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
ok hopefully this works

KNOCK KNOCK HELLO? HELLO GAF?

filmesepizzatumblr_lb01o6tn481qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

I'm BACK motherfuckers!

FcKP3tW.gif

jack-gif.gif

Thats right!

Also for those worried about entering twice or whatnot, from the mad scientist himself:

Pfff. As usual I own all of this stuff. Not that I would have won anything :\

masterkajo

A lot of awesome giveaways here. Thanks guys.

In the meantime I am playing Long Live the Queen... and well she didn't. In fact she didn't even become Queen. She died tragically during a dancing event when I foolishly challenged someone to a swordfight and lost. Should have paid more attention during the sword fighting lessions, I guess :p

longlivethequeen.jpg

One thing that is totally worth mentioning is the music. I love the piano music in this game.

Tizoc

Thanks for Intrusion 2 Unicorn!

Reposting for the glory of Crom
arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-movie-image-21.jpg

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Strider -- MB-0471FC72CBE17247 - Taken by xptoxyz
t1cxE6r.gif
PGP3OVL.png
Torchlight GOG Key -- MB-5142E4CD0E69FC96
t1cxE6r.gif
Killer is Dead -- MB-7E1D8229466B52AC - Taken by _hekk05
t1cxE6r.gif
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-7C1002076D7E7029 - Taken by Nete

t1404588134z1.png

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone want to play some CSGO? I'm just idling in an idle server right now. Plus I'm really bad so you may want to play on the opposite team. :p

Are you playing in Operation Breakout stages? If not then I'll be down to join, I'm just playing Shovel Knight right now. And we can be the same team since I'm probably just as bad since I haven't played in about a year now.

zkylon

zkylewd
plumber finally showed up, a good 26 hours later

pretty cool guy, we talked about world cup and then he told me i have to also call an "unclogger" so no luck today either

plot thickens

lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
reposting cause its been a few pages

I'm BACK motherfuckers!

FcKP3tW.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-75843327821B8C25 - Taken by Leg-End. 160 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-3B3C3B3011F9F267 - Taken by ANuclearError. 173 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-65FC92C0FC07DC64 - Taken by wilflare. 156 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-AAD4F7D22B3D2F0A - Taken by masterkajo. 161 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Divinity: Original Sin was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Rising 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1404514258z1.png

jack-gif.gif

Thats right!

Also for those worried about entering twice or whatnot, from the mad scientist himself:

If the MB- codes didn't change they don't need to enter again. If the MB- codes changed they need to enter again. Entering twice doesn't disqualify you, it just doesn't qualify you twice so there's no reason for people not to try to enter again if they're having anxiety attacks about it.

Playing Burnout Paradise now and it's making wonder why i never played this sooner. Tons of fun, and i love how seamless everything is without much need to go into menus. And it looks and plays great!

Got my copy of Sniper Elite 3, hopefully the areas are truly more open this time around as while the second game was fun the linearity really hurt it compared to the first game.

Deserts are boring though so I'm glad to see that castle looking quite different as I was worried about that aspect of the game. Uncharted 3 has had the only visually appealing desert that I can remember.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Stop reposting! More people will see!

it was the first time >_>

Holy crap, crazy giveaways Rhaknar! Can't enter, but wanted to say thanks anyway.

yes you can, the only rule that would prevent you is Givers, and thats just 1 game given (its not megagivers). Unless youre blacklisted

Who's the Russian I talk to to buy stuff from the RU steam store?

pls respond

Liezryou the russian bear

Is megagivers qualification is 25 games?

yes

good lord im becoming X05, soon Ill start biting people

Are you playing in Operation Breakout stages? If not then I'll be down to join, I'm just playing Shovel Knight right now. And we can be the same team since I'm probably just as bad since I haven't played in about a year now.

I am right now, I can switch to non breakout after this match.

Corpekata

Banned
Played a bit of Sweezy Gunner that I got from some bundle or another. It's actually pretty decent, a lot better than my recent "well let's see what this bundle fodder actually plays like" attempts by myself.

Playing Burnout Paradise now and it's making wonder why i never played this sooner. Tons of fun, and i love how seamless everything is without much need to go into menus. And it looks and plays great!

I could never figure out how to get it running on my last summer-built pc and gave up. very frustrating, wanted a decent driving game. unfortunately moved on to other distractions, but should try again.

Hugstable

Banned
That feeling when you try to play Shovel Knight with no checkpoints, get close to the end of the stage and die right before the final checkpoint before the boss :-/.

Poetic

Shout out to 8 X 11 Printer Paper, I won a To the Moon giveaway during the Steam sale from you. I played thru it last night, it was a pretty cool game. Enjoyed it a bunch.

AHHH just finished naruto's story mode. slight spoilers about one of the bosses:
FUCK THE SEVEN TAILS! Jesus, that piece of shit kept killing me when it was naruto vs the 4th and 7th tails. All that douchebag does is cheese those projectiles and that monkey is super agro at all times. I won that battle by the skin of my teeth.
. It was a really fun game. Still missing one character though, gotta go google how to unlock him.

reposting cause its been a few pages

I'm BACK motherfuckers!

FcKP3tW.gif

jack-gif.gif

Thats right!

well okay, pretty sweet giveawayl you got there! Damn guys, I promise before the end of the year, if I have enough money after buying my bro shadownet and my family their gifts I promise I'm going to do a sweet giveaway like a lot of you guys do.
if I'm not banned by that time... hopefully I'm not :p
^-^ BELIEVE

I could never figure out how to get it running on my last summer-built pc and gave up. very frustrating, wanted a decent driving game. unfortunately moved on to other distractions, but should try again.

I was actually quite surprised it worked off the bat since it's somewhat older. Thought I was gonna have to run in compatibility mode like Mass effect for instance. And the online community is still active which was nice to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom