• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

AHHH just finished naruto's story mode. slight spoilers about one of the bosses:
FUCK THE SEVEN TAILS! Jesus, that piece of shit kept killing me when it was naruto vs the 4th and 7th tails. All that douchebag does is cheese those projectiles and that monkey is super agro at all times. I won that battle by the skin of my teeth.
. It was a really fun game. Still missing one character though, gotta go google how to unlock him.

Yeah, i heard the boss fights against the
Tailed Beasts
were pretty tough. How's the online in the game anyways? Have you tried it?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My doggie with an allergic reaction and i got caught with a flat tired in the middle of the road. Im fuming cause she needs fucking meds. >:

The_Monk

He will be once I go edit the list.
Man, hacking modbot keeps getting better and better.

Not like this corrosive, not like this.
why :(

agiyHhv.gif

My doggie with an allergic reaction and i got caught with a flat tired in the middle of the road. Im fuming cause she needs fucking meds. >:

Nooo, doggie! ;_;

Yeah, i heard the boss fights against the
Tailed Beasts
were pretty tough. How's the online in the game anyways? Have you tried it?

I've only done two matches. first one the guy had god awful connection, second one was pretty smooth. I lost both matches and haven't touched it since... I suck at fighters, if you got the game though you and I can go against eachother if you'd like! :D

thebloo

Any ideas what price Divinity has on the grey market? If I don't win, I think I'm gonna cave and buy it, even though I haven't got the time to play it.

If I do win, I'll still buy one and give it away, I guess.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Any ideas what price Divinity has on the grey market? If I don't win, I think I'm gonna cave and buy it, even though I haven't got the time to play it.

9-10

Chariot

9 keys seems to be the cheapest price.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Manual blocklists on a giveaway always make me wonder who's blocked.

Stumpokapow said that everyone who's on it is there for a reason. So I'm guessing some people that have been claiming many games repeatedly and have been cocky and rude when other members called them out and some others who've done shady stuff with the games they won, like trading them or selling them. Not gonna name names but everyone who's been following the Steam threads for the past few months should be aware of these individuals

pahamrick

yes you can, the only rule that would prevent you is Givers, and thats just 1 game given (its not megagivers). Unless youre blacklisted

Yeah, just noticed. I was going by the old one which had slightly different rules. Definitely going to try my luck, so thanks again!

Vazra

Oh no, I hope you two make it out fine :(
Are you waiting on someone to pick you up? Has america something like the ADAC?
Someone will come and change the tire and we shall go to the vet. I think she will be fine but when its 92 im sweating like a pig outside of the car when they try to take out a stuck screw out. Frustrating.

zychi

Banned
All of these awesome giveaways. I love this community. I never win tho lol. Even that Pixels giveaway, 2 entrants, I lost lol.

Oh well. Happy MURICA day everyone!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This community has gone somewhat bananers with the giveaways

So much euphoria all around, i'm starting to fear we're living in a Huxley novel

Maybe stump should add some cranky features to modbot. Like robbing games from each other or sending anonymous insults, just to put the universe back in balance

Grief.exe

So much euphoria all around, i'm starting to fear we're living in a Huxley novel

Maybe stump should add some cranky features to modbot. Like robbing games from each other or sending anonymous insults, just to put the universe back in balance

Or giving STDs instead of games.

MadGear

Someone will come and change the tire and we shall go to the vet. I think she will be fine but when its 92 im sweating like a pig outside of the car when they try to take out a stuck screw out. Frustrating.

Don't you have a replacement tire with you? You are not supposed to drive bigger distances with them (depending on the type of tire) but if its that urgent it should be faster than waiting for someone.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

everytime I read shit like this I wonder "where have you been the last 8-9 months? its always like this"

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Or giving STDs instead of games.

I'm willing to connect whatever electronical device Stump deems neccessary to my penis if that's what it takes to pull us back to the real world

Vazra

They broke the fucking screw smh. My bro will have to pick the dog and we go backhome slowly cause going with 3 screws is danger. Extremely pissed.

Chariot

Are you griefing because people are super generous?

Stay strong, you two. Hope you at least enough liquid with you. The hot day sounds terrible.
They broke the fucking screw smh. My bro will have to pick the dog and we go backhome slowly cause going with 3 screws is danger. Extremely pissed.
Oh shit :(

pahamrick

Seeing people talking about it made me no longer able to put it off so I just started the first episode of The Wolf Among Us a couple hours back. Now, let me say I loved Fables, it's probably high up in my top comic series of all time.

TWAU is amazing, and definitely imo captures the feel of what I loved about the series. I know lots of folks have said the first episode was the best so far and the rest not so much, but if the other episodes can at least hold that feel, I'll be happy.

If anyone has been on the fence and were interested in checking this out, you really need to.

Divinity makes dragon age look like shit

Rhaknar

so what exactly is Gods Will Be Watching
You Masturbate
, I mean I like the art, but I still dont know what kind of game it is :/

Miker

I just played through the first part of Broforce's campaign (thanks Shadownet!) and it's pretty fun. The engine is really slick and smooth, and there's a fair amount of polish for an alpha. The level design, though, is bare-bones, but I guess they're working on implementing bros and features before finishing the campaign? I'd definitely like to see levels that take longer than 30 seconds.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
everytime I read shit like this I wonder "where have you been the last 8-9 months? its always like this"

Nah, there's always been the steady flow of bundled left overs, but full priced newly released titles all over the place is a newer phenomenon?

Salsa

You make me sad :(

hey I like dragon age

but Divinity, so far, is much more enjoyable to me

I think part of it is the fact that it doesnt take itself too seriously. Medieval Fantasy isnt really my thing and Divinity somehow escapes feeling like that sort of EPIC FANTASY SERIOUS feeling of just ugh

it just feels like a tabletop rpg

dragon age is too serious

Vazra

Don't you have a replacement tire with you? You are not supposed to drive bigger distances with them (depending on the type of tire) but if its that urgent it should be faster than waiting for someone.

A company came cause the one who put the screws of the tire fucked up so we needed something to take the screw out. The screw broke but we have the repacement tire with less screws so my brother picks up the dog and we go back. At least the guys were quick at it considering

Dambrosi

Banned
the whole point of redoing it was so people COULD enter for all of them >_<

also, im sorry but that giveaway looks glorious, im so proud of it. look at that sequence of gifs!

fuck you haters of flashy giveaways ;(
I never said the gifs were bad. i like the gifs. They are very artistically arranged, and the sequence makes narrative sense. What is not to like about those gifs?

Rhaknar

Nah, there's always been the steady flow of bundled left overs, but full priced newly released titles all over the place is a newer phenomenon?

lol?

wait... are you serious? CorrosiveFrost and Sub Zero thank you for that
and me of course

3. Fuck the customers sometimes.

Oh btw. Not 2 hours into my shift and I'm already dealing with another ass. Good lord I can't wait to get home.

It seem SteamGAF have been taken over by anime while I was gone.

In keeping with the new anime theme, imagine how it would feel to go Super Saiyan on all the asses who annoy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom