• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's everyone's favorite Bros in Broforce?

Agent Bro (what Agent J's called) because that noisy cricket. Probably my fave

Brochete's special can be aimed in any direction which is helpful

Boondock Bros being able to summon their dad is pretty clever

Cherry Broling exclusively being able to shoot downward is really helpful too.

Quick question: Skyrim LE for 5 keys a good deal?
Skyrim LE is region locked in russia, there is a workaround that some russian traders use to buy the game region free at russian prices, the game atm is trading between 5-7 keys but expect it to go up again in a week or two. It was 4 Keys during the sale 5 Keys for it atm is a good deal

liezryou

Skyrim LE is region locked in russia, there is a workaround that some russian traders use to buy the game region free at russian prices, the game atm is trading between 5-7 keys but expect it to go up again in a week or two. It was 4 Keys during the sale 5 Keys for it atm is a good deal

3.5 During sale ^_^

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm guessing Rhaknar nuked the previous giveaway and the nukes didn't work? And then he re-gave them away overriding the dupe key filter? I have to look into this.

Edit: Doesn't look like it's Rhaknar's fault, looking through the logs. It definitely gave the giveaway based on the previous giveaway timer.

Kanokare

If you guys ever want someone to play with on CSGO let me know XD Right now I'm only 3 star but I'm usually double AK when I'm not doing Operations.

I'm guessing Rhaknar nuked the previous giveaway and the nukes didn't work?
considering the timer hasn't even run out on the latest one... probably?
If you guys ever want someone to play with on CSGO let me know XD Right now I'm only 3 star but I'm usually double AK when I'm not doing Operations.
you could come join us now. We might switch back to comp if we can get a fifth man.

well shucks, looks like I didn't win any of the games from Rhaknar's giveaway. Was really hoping for that shadow of mordor, oh well. Strange though since the timer didn't even finish.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
4th of July is for me the ghetto with explosives. Lots of beer and hooliganism.

That said, I'm a sad sack with no friends so fuck off.

9ixxQrz.jpg

masterkajo

I'm guessing Rhaknar nuked the previous giveaway and the nukes didn't work? And then he re-gave them away overriding the dupe key filter? I have to look into this.

Yeah, it seems Modbot somehow did honor the previous giveaway even though a new one was created. I am a huge Witcher fan and I would of course love to keep the game, though only if it is ok with Rhaknar and other folks around here.

What will happen if the second giveaway ends? Will Modbot just send out the same keys again?

Giveaway over already? Don't worry Rhaknar, I hear it happens to a lot of guys.

I lol'd.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm not sure why it paid out before the timer, but it looks like the stats are the following:

- ANuclearError won Middle-Earth (173 entrant)
- wilflare won Dead Rising 3 (156 entrants)
- masterkajo won The Witcher 3 (161 entrants)

Am I missing any?

masterkajo

I'm not sure why it paid out before the timer, but it looks like the stats are the following:

- ANuclearError won Middle-Earth (173 entrant)
- wilflare won Dead Rising 3 (156 entrants)
- masterkajo won The Witcher 3 (161 entrants)

Am I missing any?

Leg-End wins Divinity.

Leg-End

Fuck I hope I didn't win that in error, I already accepted the gift.

I'm sure somebody needs this, I just got the game myself and I'm looking forward to playing it, heres the add-on.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Walking Dead: 400 Days -- MB-4EA8B73FFD136E42 - Taken by alr1ght. 10 entrants total.

t1404513074z1.png

maneil99

Today

And the RoG swift is supposed to come out this month and I'm pretty excited. Gsync should really change how I approach graphical settings in PC games. Horrible stutter gone <3

I didn't find it that amazing when I got my Asus, returned it for a Benq. The performance loss is minor but my OCD couldn't take it. 900$ when we know a better version of Gsync is likely coming is sorta outlandish IMO.

Today

And the RoG swift is supposed to come out this month and I'm pretty excited. Gsync should really change how I approach graphical settings in PC games. Horrible stutter gone <3

The premium on the gsync monitors is a bit too much for me. I'm hoping the prices we've seen so far are just early adopter tax.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey those of you that entered Rhaknar's raffle for Shadow of Mordor. If you want leave the code in my PM. And you *cough cough* may get *cough cough* Witcher 3.

*cough cough* whooooo that was some nasty coughing..

I didn't find it that amazing when I got my Asus, returned it for a Benq. The performance loss is minor but my OCD couldn't take it

I've seen a lot of people say the opposite so I'm pretty hopeful. Stuttering is a horrible, horrible thing and reducing to it to nil would really be a big deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom