• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
well....that look familiar

Reminds me of Blacksad.

oP9KrpO.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Was Alan Wake in a bundle or something? Lot of giveaways with it.

also yessss I won American Nightmare. Thanks a ton Shadownet :D I've played the base game on 360 but never played the spinoff.

L.O.R.D

Was Alan Wake in a bundle or something? Lot of giveaways with it.

also yessss I won American Nightmare. Thanks a ton Shadownet :D I've played the base game on 360 but never played the spinoff.

it was from the humble bundle last year i think
it was 1$ for both of the games

I am now staring at the download screen while Run Rabbit Junk plays in the background. Download faster damn it!

If there's people on here who are up for playing it, I'll be down with that.

Don't rush, you likely will find empty servers though with GAF we could get something going sometimes probably.

Turfster

Congrats on the promotion, Shadownet.

Kerbal space program is 40% off on their home store in an independence sale.
(This game is never going to drop below 40% is it?)

8 hours in Divinity: OS, I still haven't solved the murder mystery, too busy sneaking around and stealing stuff, there really is a lot of stuff to do.

Panda Rin

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

NfqxKHM.png

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn -- MB-A3072C6688A539A9 - Taken by xninjav. 16 entrants total.
this is not the steam version! The code is good to activate a new account and a 30-day trial from the square enix website. it's the same as if you bought the game retail.

t1404533326z1.png

pahamrick

Anyone?
Okay, I have a question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I got Witcher 1 & 2 on GOG a few weeks before Witcher 2's release. During this past summer sale, I grabbed Witcher 1 and 2 on Steam just because lately I've had problems downloading things from GOG (Speed hovers around 10-15KB/s no matter what I do.)

Now, would there be issues if I gave away the keys from the Steam versions for someone to redeem on GOG.com using GOG's Witcher Backup?

Strider

Good evening steamGaf! Hope everyone is having a great day.

What is everyone playing tonight? Think I'm gonna hop on Awesomenauts if anyone wants to join.

Ozium

How do the eXceed games stack up? The bundle is on sale at GMG and I have playfire moneys.... also how about Croixleur Sigma? That's on sale too..

too much kawaii

Jawmuncher

Finished gone home.
Not bad but I under stand why the game is set in 1995 now. Since if it was today that ending wouldn't mean shit.

I was throwing the cassettes almost the moment I put them in though.

this game looks so awesome

That it is.

that art style <3
hmmm

60fps locked?
(the PS3 version isn't the case right?)

I had a couple dips when I was playing, but I think it's cause I was recording... only in a spot or two did it feel wonky for a second. When I'm not recording, it's definitely smooth as butter, 60fps locked.

And the PS3 version can't keep a stable 30fps and has vsync issues if I remember correctly. Lots of tearing.

Finished gone home.
Not bad but I under stand why the game is set in 1995 now. Since if it was today that ending wouldn't mean shit.

I was throwing the cassettes almost the moment I put them in though.

Depends on where you live, I suppose. That mentality still exists in too many places.

--

Ok, round 2. Same section with an extra battle... I'm a bit less rusty here and throw on the style in fight 3 where I use all 4 executions just to give you guys a taste:

http://a.pomf.se/dogctb.webm

I recorded that whole mission, so I could pull a couple more stylish sections out if people were interested.

Zalusithix

I backed Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter and a second key came with my teir - one that I have no real use for. I also threw more money on my pledge for add-ons than I thought I did, so I have yet another spare key on top of that. Rather than let the keys rot, to GAF they go!

I also threw in a NS2 copy that's been rotting in my Steam inventory.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Natural Selection 2 -- MB-97A3F7D8353A4237 - Taken by EmCeeGramr. 4 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-9F7CBC2F7F85E181 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 87 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-4F62F585BEEEE6D9 - Taken by Nabs. 64 entrants total.

t1404534046z1.png

I backed Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter and a second key came with my teir - one that I have no real use for. I also threw more money on my pledge for add-ons than I thought I did, so I have yet another spare key on top of that. Rather than let the keys rot, to GAF they go!

Keep spreading the good word! Maybe this time I will be among the converted!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Thanks bud. My computer probably can't run D:OS so I'm not entering, but real cool to see a junior go big like this :)

saunderez

Great giveaway. I already have Divinity but absolutely stoked more people will get a chance to play it.

Mokoi

Banned

Thanks for this. I felt guilty if I entered and won if there was only one copy. However, damm three copies really nice of you.

Hugstable

Banned
Haven't done one of these in a while, and I had some spare bucks lying around after I bought my Operation Breakout Pass, so I thought I might as well share the love. It's DLC for Payday 2, but I don't think many people have it yet since it's still relatively new, so enjoy and good luck!! Also it's not one of the gun and mask packs, it actually contains all new Heists as well I believe with The Dentist (Giancarlo Eposito)

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist -- MB-4BE6B9B03AF7A10F - Taken by DunderHassan

BigBank.jpg

t1404534411z1.png

Panda Rin

you are a good man

iosefe

After all that you all have said this rocketed to my top 3. thank you for the chance to win it

wilflare

!!!!
but I can't enter :O

---

curious question though - so how much did you spend on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom