• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBiz

I backed Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter and a second key came with my teir - one that I have no real use for. I also threw more money on my pledge for add-ons than I thought I did, so I have yet another spare key on top of that. Rather than let the keys rot, to GAF they go!

I also threw in a NS2 copy that's been rotting in my Steam inventory.

Awesome, I've already logged 30+ hours this week! whoever wins is in for a treat :)

if only LimeLight worked with AMD GPUs :/

Sounds like it's time to upgrade.
Get an nVidia card before Witcher 3, wilflare.
Then give away the promotional games to me. :p

Haven't done one of these in a while, and I had some spare bucks lying around after I bought my Operation Breakout Pass, so I thought I might as well share the love. It's DLC for Payday 2, but I don't think many people have it yet since it's still relatively new, so enjoy and good luck!!

Nice one!
Haven't seen this given away yet!

Dingotech

I backed Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter and a second key came with my teir - one that I have no real use for. I also threw more money on my pledge for add-ons than I thought I did, so I have yet another spare key on top of that. Rather than let the keys rot, to GAF they go!

Thanks for the giveaway! I've entered for both of the Divinity draws.

If I randomly win (lol!) I probably won't post right away because I'm heading out for several hours.

liezryou

Haven't done one of these in a while, and I had some spare bucks lying around after I bought my Operation Breakout Pass, so I thought I might as well share the love. It's DLC for Payday 2, but I don't think many people have it yet since it's still relatively new, so enjoy and good luck!!

Maybe if i win you can carry me in this like that last heist. -_-'

Nabs

Nice giveaway, thanks.

Whoever wins that divinity copy, be my partner.

From the little bit I played co-op, it's not a great fit. At least that's what Rhaknar and I thought after an hour or so and we agreed to go play it single player instead.

!!!!
but I can't enter :O

---

curious question though - so how much did you spend on this?

Oh, poor baby, you wont Dead Rising 3 from Rhaknar-senpai and can't get Divinity too.
Divinity seems to be the most popular big ticket giveaway at the moment, right up there with The Witcher 3. I'd bet you'll have another chance soon. :p

Lovely giveaway, really generous.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Oh c'mon! Steam won't even allow me to spend the $1 I just got from selling cards! I just wanna gift Bad Rats to one of my friends, who, btw, has Bad Rats on their wishlist. T_T
Oh I forgot to tell you guys. I got a little raise/promotion today. yay.
Congrats bro! :)

Speevy

Banned
Why the hell has Steam screwed over Mokoi and nbnt? It's not right. You don't screw over your best customers for no good reason.

how did this skip under my radar...looks like a fun ninja gaiden like title

Make sure you watch both clips. :p

And it's not quite as deep as a Ninja Gaiden or a Devil May Cry, but it's fun since there's a focus on evading, guard breaking, and building combos.

Last chance for people to want more of that mission before I delete the source mp4 that's taking up 4gb on my steam drive. :p

iosefe

Oh c'mon! Steam won't even allow me to spend the $1 I just got from selling cards! I just wanna gift Bad Rats to one of my friends, who, btw, has Bad Rats on their wishlist. T_T

What if when I get home eventually, I gift you bad rats and you regift it

Speevy

Banned
Anyone here played The Forest? Thoughts on it if so?

Looks very intriguing.

Survival game with cannibals. Lots of messages like "You are hungry. You are cold." and whatnot.

Lots of micromanagement to keep yourself alive. Creepy atmosphere.

dot

http://a.pomf.se/dprlhn.webm

Momo vs. Jawmuncher

This one was fast...

One last webm after this.

Make sure you watch both clips. :p

And it's not quite as deep as a Ninja Gaiden or a Devil May Cry, but it's fun since there's a focus on evading, guard breaking, and building combos.

Last chance for people to want more of that mission before I delete the source mp4 that's taking up 4gb on my steam drive. :p

Man, i hope i win Tizoc's giveaway. I wanna try this game already!

Jawmuncher

Hugstable

Banned
Why the hell has Steam screwed over Mokoi and nbnt? It's not right. You don't screw over your best customers for no good reason.

I think it's like that for a few people. They still won't take my credit card either, I'm just going around through Pay Pal.

DogMeat77

Amazing give away. Thanks for sharing.

Shadownet

Banned

and your friend is cray cray.

thanks nbnt :D you should post on here more often! We missed you!

sorry you're right. i meant SGA. :p but no key yet. i dont mind though. it just mean I dont have to open :p

I worked at Gamestop a long time ago. Actually the store I worked at was called Babbages before they changed the name. Looks like the positions have stayed about the same.

dot

I wish I had been able to save the fight me and nabs had.
My comeback was great.

Of course you managed to get record the map where I got destroyed as well.
As soon as Momo started using two character I had trouble adapting.

Ah, i didn't know how to use the partner assist. If i did maybe our match could have been more of a fight lol.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
What if when I get home eventually, I gift you bad rats and you regift it
Thanks for the offer, man! <3

But no. You know, a sacred gift like Bad Rats has to come from the heart.

Edit: Shadownet noooooo what have you done! :(
Thanks again, man. How can I ever return the favor. T_T

Just finished Farcry 3: Blood Dragon-

Bought from the sale, and ends up being the best game to play on July 4th. Hilarious at times and always over the top, Blood Dragon rides an alien dinosaur with laser beam eyes off into the sunset.

Now I can play Farcry 3 for the first time, and anticipate Farcry 4.

Shadownet

Banned
I worked at Gamestop a long time ago. Actually the store I worked at was called Babbages before they changed the name. Looks like the positions have stayed about the same.

yup, still terrible :p

Thanks for the offer, man! <3

But no. You know, a sacred gift like Bad Rats has to come from the heart.

my-bad.gif

Strider

Just finished Farcry 3: Blood Dragon-

Bought from the sale, and ends up being the best game to play on July 4th. Hilarious at times and always over the top, Blood Dragon rides an alien dinosaur with laser beam eyes off into the sunset.

Now I can play Farcry 3 for the first time, and anticipate Farcry 4.

Blood Dragon was some of the best DLC I've ever played. Fun from beginning to end. FC4 can't get here soon enough.

Zalusithix

Thanks bud. My computer probably can't run D:OS so I'm not entering, but real cool to see a junior go big like this :)

By the time I'm no longer a junior, there might be a sequel to the game. ;) (I'm not exactly a heavy poster.)

I'm just happy that a system like this exists to give away keys. Much better that they get used and enjoyed by somebody than just sit and rot. All the more so for a game like D:OS where word of mouth is crucial to the game's success. The more people that play it, the more people will talk about it, and the more sales Larian will get. =)

yGray

Banned
Just beat Shovel Knight. Thanks again Shadownet. Truly one of my favorite games. Nice nostalgic ending too.
Edit: Shadownet noooooo what have you done! :(
Thanks again, man. How can I ever return the favor. T_T

what did he send you?

Mono

I wish I had been able to save the fight me and nabs had.
My comeback was great.

Of course you managed to get record the map where I got destroyed as well.
As soon as Momo started using two character I had trouble adapting.

I think I spectated for that one; awesome fight!! \o/

Bella's support HP is crazy powerful! ;u;

Ugh, I know the logo is the least important thing of a OP but I'm seriously hitting a creative wall with the Astebreed logo and I'm not sure what to do against this :(

Shadownet

Banned
Omg, you brave soul!!

RIP Shadow

I dont know where you are. but you need to check your Steam... just saying.

--------------

I gifted nbnt Bad Rats right before reading his second message about not gifting it to him.

I'm forever ashamed. I'm going into self-exile now.

tumblr_m476buXvUX1qg2lsc.gif

Mokoi

Banned

Wow they really got our accounts locked down then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom