• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny2112

Did they really put Gus Fring into Payday?

XS5LK.gif

EdmondD

no but I promised I'll put 10 hours into it. which I will :p

-----------------

So I didnt eat a hamburger or a hot dog today, no firework either. I guess the only American thing I'll be doing tonight is eat Apple Pie and watch Die Hard.

A true patriot right here. I salute you sir.

repost for new page:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Retro City Rampage US PSN Code -- MB-9450305C9C71AE3F - Taken by Sajjaja
Retro City Rampage Steam Code -- MB-990E8926569F3695 - Taken by L.O.R.D

t1404536208z1.png

Firaxis and 2K have been posting faction profiles on the civ website...
One thing's for certain: the writers on this project, whether or not they worked on SMAC, know exactly how to develop this game's backstory. Each of these profiles has a different style most suited for discussing a faction's strengths and failings, in addition to developing the faction leaders themselves. The factions themselves seem more straightforward than those from SMAC, but that's to be expected with the cleaner, more global selection of spacefaring pioneers.

I hate so much how furries have ruined anthropomorphic games for me forever
lol, You're just asking for someone to make a Gold Diggers fangame.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What happened to doggie?

Allergic reaction to the shots she had today. She never had that reaction to her yearly stuff so we were not ready. The black chihuahua we usually get ready with benadryl when she will get her shots but well it seems there is a first time for the white chihuahua.

So now that I've finished my first point-and-click adventure game, it's time to spin the wheel of Steam Roulette and play a Steam game!

...It picked Syberia. Which, at least on Steam, plays on OSX.

I've always liked mammoths.

Ozium

I wonder if the PC version of Guacamelee will get the Super Turbo Championship Edition. Hmm.

I believe that they've said that it won't and it can't come as a DLC because it's its own game.. And they think it would be dumb to re-release the game on Steam?

Probably just a bunch of PR bullshit due to console exclusivity or something, as I don't think anyone would care if they added a new appid or just changed the current one to the upgrade

for people that use a ps4 controller with steam big picture mode, do you know how to fix big picture mode from taking in 2 inputs at the same time?

what new content does the championship edition provide, haven't been keeping up with that since I already own the gold edition on steam.

I believe that they've said that it won't and it can't come as a DLC because it's its own game.. And they think it would be dumb to re-release the game on Steam?

Probably just a bunch of PR bullshit due to console exclusivity or something, as I don't think anyone would care if they added a new appid or just changed the current one to the upgrade

Based on this (http://steamcommunity.com/app/214770/discussions/0/45350245099168858/) it sounds like it's the same game plus a couple new mechanics, levels, costumes, and general tweaks. That sounds to me like it can't be that hard to make it as DLC or something for Guacamelee Gold, but what do I know.

We should have a SteamGaf list of people that have Youtube Channels and Twitch accounts for next month

Was mostly just testing my Ti and the stutter issue is gone.

Thanks for the help to those who watched, glad it was smooth. Sorry for my voice sounding nasally, terrible sinuses :p

Man, that movie feels a lot more slapdash than I remember it being when I was a kid. The first part of the movie doesn't even feel like it knows what it's doing. Seeing Adam Baldwin so young was weird.

Oh, uh.... DO YOU EVEN PATRIOTISM, BRO?

Anything cool happen in the past 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom