• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

Man, that movie feels a lot more slapdash than I remember it being when I was a kid. The first part of the movie doesn't even feel like it knows what it's doing. Seeing Adam Baldwin so young was weird.

Oh, uh.... DO YOU EVEN PATRIOTISM, BRO?

Anything cool happen in the past 2 hours?

giveaways,anime,doggie is okay.

iosefe

Alright kids, here's the deal!
  • There are three options, count 'em three! T-H-R-E-E!
  • But only ONE of them actually has a game attached to it. The other two are blank.
Are you a Bad Enough Dude to pick the right one?
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-29993006180EEC20 - Taken by Tesseract
Mystery Game -- MB-F262D8D5374924D8 - Taken by Levyne
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-94F5D0D311C92A69 - Taken by louiedog

t1404530141z1.png

Slow down there, social butterfly!

Well what would be the even slower variant? D:

It's cool. Just let me know whenever.

I move quickly

Are you naked yet?

Alright! And oh dear... if I would "greet" other people like that... well... eh my girlfriend would probably just laugh like mad at the reactions :p

It's really weird I don't consider myself a socially awkward person and have no problems most of the time approaching people outside the internet but when it comes to chatting with people I don't know yet I mostly cause awkward silence since I'm not sure what to talk about :(

• But only ONE of them actually has a game attached to it. The other two are blank.

I'd enter just out of curiosity, but I have a feeling it's something I already own.

Hugstable

Banned
Alright reposting time for my Payday 2 Big Bank Heist DLC since it's closing in on the final hour and to let other SteamGaffers know. Felt a little bad about just giving just DLC with all these other amazing giveaways though that I decided to add a little extra more!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist -- MB-4BE6B9B03AF7A10F - Taken by DunderHassan

BigBank.jpg

t1404534411z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Portal -- MB-097EAC4332D6AB89 - Taken by WinterDemons
Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-D0436B765989A042

t1404540222z1.png

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

Articalys

Need to unload a few older bundle keys that I have no particular interest in myself.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Eets Munchies -- MB-62EA8833E2A8E49F - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Puzzle Bots -- MB-5534083A311E497D - Taken by astrogamer
Rocketbirds -- MB-3D7CF7DE71ACA8E7 - Taken by fuzzy123
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-00289DDD27518BD8 - Taken by user237

iosefe

For the New Page

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-94F5D0D311C92A69 - Taken by louiedog. 16 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-F262D8D5374924D8 - Taken by Levyne. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-29993006180EEC20 - Taken by Tesseract. 10 entrants total.

t1404530141z1.png

Indignate

How long is it? It's pretty high on my list of games to play, but I'm hoping it's not as long as Oneechanbara, because that game kinda went on too long after a while.

I believe it's only 5 stages of maybe 5 waves each. At least, the first two stages were 5 waves, with the fifth being a boss.

It probably takes about 20-45 minutes per depending on how long it takes you to figure out the boss.

Beelzebubs

For the New Page

Bad enough dude? So 2 blanks and a copy of Bad Rats then. I like those odds!

Speevy

Banned
I wonder if it's possible to make a game as infamous as Bad Rats.

Did it catch on by accident or did the developers help it along to its status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom