• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshin

I'm freaking out for USF4, and that's barely a month away. When I realize I have The Witcher 3 waiting for me I'm gonna explode.

^^That looks like an awesome header.

your freaking out, I'm going to evo and due to stuff beyond my control My elena is going in with no exp, only being able to source vids and read srk strats : (.... ( lng story i could tell you bout in priv )

Jawmuncher

It wasn't in the sale last week :( One day I'll pick up that magnificent bastard of a game!

Dont pick it up just add it to your wishlist.
Someone on GAF will give it to ya when it hits cheap again.
It's like a right of passage to get the game as a gift over buying it.

Beelzebubs

Dont pick it up just add it to your wishlist.
Someone on GAF will give it to ya when it hits cheap again.
It's like a right of passage to get the game as a gift over buying it.

I don't think my body could handle it so I figured I'd just avoid it with the intention of only ever winning it in a version of Modbot Russian Roulette!

For the New Page

Alright kids, here's the deal!
  • There are three options, count 'em three! T-H-R-E-E!
  • But only ONE of them actually has a game attached to it. The other two are blank.
Are you a Bad Enough Dude to pick the right one?

now that its over which one was the correct one, and what game was it?

Tesseract

Banned
The key for Mystery Game #2 is You-Lose-Good-Day-sir -- Make sure you take the time to thank iosefe

99AlIjg.jpg

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
One thing's for certain: the writers on this project, whether or not they worked on SMAC, know exactly how to develop this game's backstory. Each of these profiles has a different style most suited for discussing a faction's strengths and failings, in addition to developing the faction leaders themselves. The factions themselves seem more straightforward than those from SMAC, but that's to be expected with the cleaner, more global selection of spacefaring pioneers.

lol, You're just asking for someone to make a Gold Diggers fangame.

Don't know what that means

I still have this left over. +1 for you.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ballpoint Universe - Infinite -- MB-217B563CA2011BFD - Taken by PossumMeat

liezryou

Well before i head off to sleep, since nobody is biting on the B/S/T.

Would anyone who is into key trading be interested in a cheap uplay watch dogs code? [Alot cheaper then i have it listed on B/S/T] PM me or add me, if i don't respond I'm either dead or laying face down on my keyboard snoring.

EDIT: Will also trade this for a kickstarter divinity code :D.

Might wait for a sale then lol

#ClassicAnswer

Lol why not?: p

You can get an AMD Gold Never Settle code for about $20-$30 depending.
You can redeem this for keys for sniper elite 3, murdered: soul suspect, banner saga + (dyad | mutant blobs attack).

I just posted an hour of footage, give or take, of me fucking around in Sniper Elite 3 in the 6th mission.

iosefe

It was #3. And it's Bad Rats!!!

I already have it. Should I decline the gift so you can reroll on some other poor soul or accept it and do it myself?

put it in your inventory.

Some day you will come across a good-hearted soul...and you will want to ruin his day

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Time for.... The Tower! BTW... play this with surround sound headset!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Tower -- MB-BA9E7446706FCB6F - Taken by crazyrabbits. 17 entrants total.

t1404542289z1.png

Anustart

Anyone think that maybe in the TellTale Game of Thrones game we'll play as Hodor and every dialogue choice in the game will be Hodor with different inflections??

Anyone think that maybe in the TellTale Game of Thrones game we'll play as Hodor and every dialogue choice in the game will be Hodor with different inflections??
It needs to be in at least one part of the game.

The question is, do we have actual responses listed and "Hodor" comes out? Or just have them all be Hodor?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks<3 anyone know where to get a cheap copy of Shadow or Mordor or Sherlock?

Poke around on Steam Trades and TF2 Outpost. Both of the games are still region-free.

Edit: I'd forgotten that Dunder is back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom