• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Any signs pointing towards the MGS HD collection being ported to PC?

No clue. You can play them all on PCSX2 so I think you should be fine. (No clue about the PSP game since I dont have much experience with the PSP emulator and I dont own that game to actually try it)

hitmon

Wow, just started Divinity, and I lost one of my main characters in the
first orc battle
. Pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

Shadownet

Banned
Okay, so Iosefe and I were having a bet. It was getting out of control, we both realized that, so we're sorry about the major derailing. We both accept this and chalk it up as a draw.

our agreement since this was a draw is that both of us have to wear the avatar the other person picked out earlier until 12 am tomorrow morning. From now till 12 am tomorrow Monday.

Sorry for everything, and hopefully some of you got a laugh out of it. :)

Okay, so Iosefe and I were having a bet. It was getting out of control, we both realized that, so we're sorry about the major derailing. We both accept this and chalk it up as a draw.

our agreement since this was a draw is that both of us have to wear the avatar the other person picked out earlier until 12 am tomorrow morning. From now till 12 am tomorrow Monday.

*awaits patiently*

Edit: OH GOD NO. Time to hide away from Steam threads for a day

your wait is over :p

how do you guys like his Avatar?

IBjCbuX.gif

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Any signs pointing towards the MGS HD collection being ported to PC?

I wish. I don't think they have a developer to do it. Bluepoint hasn't done anything for PC, not sure if they'd let Armature do it. High Voltage is unlikely to do anything for them again after ZoE. Plus there's the fact that Peace Walker was done by another company entirely.

Hugstable

Banned

Dat avatar avatar

Volotaire

No clue. You can play them all on PCSX2 so I think you should be fine. (No clue about the PSP game since I dont have much experience with the PSP emulator and I dont own that game to actually try it)

nope, so far only mgs5 has been talked about, but nothing announced other than kojima would like it on pc

All we have are dreams.

That's something I guess another game to add to the count.
Since i'm sure I have it in a bundle.

I wish. I don't think they have a developer to do it. Bluepoint hasn't done anything for PC, not sure if they'd let Armature do it. High Voltage is unlikely to do anything for them again after ZoE. Plus there's the fact that Peace Walker was done by another company entirely.

Bah, I was asking because I'm about to pull the trigger this week on the PS3 HD collection.

Hugstable

Banned
Bah, I was asking because I'm about to pull the trigger this week on the PS3 HD collection.

Honestly I would just get the PS3 HD collection, because even if they were to come to PC, we haven't heard anything. It could be a long time before something like that gets released, so why not just enjoy the Metal Gear series now! It shouldn't be too expensive and they still look really good considering that they were originally PS2 games.

And 50 hours later, Risen is done, one more game out of the backlog. I had a lot of fun, but the final boss was lame. Not that I have it, but I heard Risen 2 was significantly worse than the original? Anybody here who played it want to confirm or deny that?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-9F5A27D67E32E225 - Taken by drakaenae
ulgzbKC.png
Suguri Collection (desura) -- MB-8D7C84D24432ADBB - Taken by WinterDemons
Numba Deluxe -- MB-EBF25AA515E67A02 - Taken by DaBargainHunta

Jawmuncher

Thus far Lost Planet 3 isn't to bad.
It's different sure since it's western developed. But it's cool to see this universe from a different angle. Sort of reminds me of the 2 bases in THE THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom