• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly my only issue with the DS4 is that the sticks are a little harder to depress than I would like. Which can suck for playing shooters that have sprint on a stick click or something. Other than that I just would like official drivers or something.

Overall I think I still prefer the 360 pad though. And I don't use the dpad for much so that doesn't bother me.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
What does Steam GAF think of my new avatar?

giphy.gif

Mono

I did the first time but immediately reloaded because I wanted to go for a no kill playthrough. No point in killing people in a murder investigation and murder is a huge thing for fables(like it is for humans obviously)

I keep trying to go for that in my main TWAU playthough so I'm really nice to everyone... but then when there's the option to do something incredibly brutal, I usually end up doing that, oops! :X The game really puts you on the spot! Not like the Walking Dead, but it definitely makes you immidiately regret your decision to take the violent route.

If you used a credit/debit card, can you now manually verify the card and this will end the cooldown period.

There was a post after mine saying they are untradable, so I would be careful with that. Thought they would still be tradable so sorry about that. Also you should be able to verify it now by putting in the price of your last 2 purchases like JaseC posted.

It was because of those M&M giftcards, I've tried find a way to verify those to no avail, I'll just wait, not a huge a deal just kind of annoying. Thanks though the heads up.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It was because of those M&M giftcards, I've tried find a way to verify those to no avail, I'll just wait, not a huge a deal just kind of annoying. Thanks though the heads up.

Ah, unfortunate. Just goes to show that nothing in the world is free. :p

JaseC

them feels:

The last foil I earned ultimately netted me only ~70c. :( I happened to receive it at about the same time as a few others and of course they all engaged in a listing war which significantly drove down the price.

Ventara

So I just found out you can only earn about half the cards in a game, and you're supposed trade with the community if you want to complete the set. That sucks.

But I also read you can get booster packs. How do you get these? Do I need to craft a badge to get one? I'm level 10, if that matters.

Helmholtz

So I just found out you can only earn about half the cards in a game, and you're supposed trade with the community if you want to complete the set. That sucks.

But I also read you can get booster packs. How do you get these? Do I need to craft a badge to get one? I'm level 10, if that matters.
I think they're given out randomly. I've level 16 and I don't think I've ever gotten one, so I assume they're pretty rare.

JaseC

Booster packs are handed out periodically; the only requirement is that you must have used up your drops for a given game (e.g. you can't receive a CS:GO booster pack if you still have one drop remaining). The higher your Steam Community level, the greater the frequency.

Ventara

I think they're given out randomly. I've level 16 and I don't think I've ever gotten one, so I assume they're pretty rare.

Booster packs are handed out periodically; the only requirement is that you must have used up your drops for a given game (e.g. you can't receive a CS:GO booster pack if you still have one drop remaining). The higher your Steam Community level, the greater the frequency.

So it's completely random? That supremely sucks. This kinda forces you to pretty much buy cards from the market, which I'm not planning to do.

Thanks for the info guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom