• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

So I am trying to play Might & Magic Heroes VI but Windows keep saying that it can't run UPLAY for some reason. This is new though, I remember playing that Anno game just fine. Anyone else having/had this problem? Any help?

StAidan

It seems like most people who lived through the 90s loved it and most people born like after 1994 didn't.

I lived through the 90s and recognized many historical references. In fact, I thought the environment was really well built / realized. My biggest disappointment was the plot/story, I just felt it was trying too hard and ended up being somewhat cliche and uninspired, in spite of a couple minor surprises.

LuuKyK

For the new page:

So I am trying to play Might & Magic Heroes VI but Windows keep saying that it can't run UPLAY for some reason. This is new though, I remember playing that Anno game just fine. Anyone else having/had this problem? Any help?

So annoying. I have no idea what to do.

-MD-

Played the Rogue Legacy demo, gosh darn it I really enjoyed it. Does anyone know the differences of the demo and the full version?

Many more areas, bosses and classes to play. The demo shows you exactly what the game is but limits you to 1 area.

The game is awesome.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Also I can't believe I've posted in every thread.

I beat Assassins Creed IV after picking it up after hearing the recommendations here. Its good but it didn't really feel like an Assassin's Creed game. I've played I, II, Brotherhood, Rev, and III but I still think Brotherhood and III are my favorites. IV looked fantastic and the ship gameplay felt like it fit in better here than it did in III.

I beat Arkham Origin's as well. I enjoyed the game but I can see why some people didn't like it after City. It feels like they just needed to get a game out but the combat still felt good at least.

I also finished Tomb Raider(2013). I never played any other Tomb Raider game but I must say I really enjoyed the story and the gameplay. Game also ran as smooth as fucking silk. I am now really excited for the next game. I picked up Tomb Raider on a sale and I know I will pick up the next game as soon as it comes out.
You just played the holy trinity from 2013. Gaming at its finest. I wish I could go back in time and experience all those for the first time again.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Just got around to playing FEZ for the first time. After numerous start up bugginess (controls were not working for some reason) it just decided to work.

Very cool concept/design. Only played a little bit but fun. I look forward to more :)

Trejik

Played the Rogue Legacy demo, gosh darn it I really enjoyed it. Does anyone know the differences of the demo and the full version?
*Points to review I just posted*

Seriously, it's the other three areas, all the remaining classes (8 I believe), double the items, double the traits, etc. It's pretty great, just buy it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Caught up with TWD S2. Great ride so far, though I should've waited for the whole season to be out there before starting. At least ep4 releases this month.

tioslash

Just got around to playing FEZ for the first time. After numerous start up bugginess (controls were not working for some reason) it just decided to work.

Very cool concept/design. Only played a little bit but fun. I look forward to more :)

I´ll try to get to play it aswell. I´ve been having fun with BattleBlock Theather in the meantime.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
you are not the first person to suggest I am or was a hitman

its all fun and games until you find out I actually am one

and youre next in line

So you're actually a drug dealer? :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was just talking to frost on the steam app when I noticed a little mic symbol on the keyboard, I pressed it and it types what I speak o_O

emrknjp.gif

yes im a noob

Eanan

Well if we want to be pedantic about it, the app doesn't even matter; any app that takes in values from the Google keyboard can use the speech recognition. The keyboard API then inputs the text that was spoken into said app.

Tektonic

phew.. i just finished paying catch up with this thread.
what i learnt
  • some people don't like alpacas
  • some people like alpacas
  • some people don't like the steam thread with too much stuff in it
  • some people do
  • i really should get cs:go
any thing i missed? how many keys for shovel knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom