• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Also, RPS Sunless Sea impressions.
Hype++

sunlesssea2.jpg

I hope I can attack its weak point for massive damage :O

lookin at this on ES just makes me sad

rBXUDvZ.png

cause im like damn the effort

we need a button next to that that just launches all the games with cards and then puts em on the market a cent below the regular price

If it makes you feel better, I only have around $10 approximately left from games with cards. And that's the only strategy to use when selling non-foils.

yGray

Banned
Also if your sorting is set to "completed" or "rarity" it will cause this (since there games with drops aren't listed on that page). Let me know if you have it set to "In progress" and you're still experiencing this.

Yeah it was in In Progress. I set it to A-Z and that works.

Thanks, did you play with us at all today? Server was great tonight haha. You should join us tomorrow!

Yeah, I played one map with you guys. Casual games can be a little hard to get into after playing competitive MM though. However, I'll probably give it another shot sometime.

Shengar

Currently I'm playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne, and in Act II (Egypt). Just now I remembered that this kind of game have myriad of mods available. I wonder if I should just continue my playthrough in vanilla experience or install the Underlord mod. What should I do gaf?

Hugstable

Banned
I had to leave early, how long did you guys end up playing for?

I'm definitely getting on for some more tomorrow :)

I think we played for like 2 hours total tonight, so we played for a bit longer, I'm definitely down again tomorrow though, we actually almost had all Gaffers in the server.

Yeah, I played one map with you guys. Casual games can be a little hard to get into after playing competitive MM though. However, I'll probably give it another shot sometime.

I tried Comp for the first time the other day, it went so horribly lol. I've been doing better day by day since I started playing again 3 days ago though!

Shadownet

Banned
AND THE GREEN RANGER IS BACK! (ALPACA GREEN RANGER) THAT IS!

-----------------

man i had such a fun time tonight playing Broforce with yGray, Dollars, Cheddar, and then when they left. it was me and Speevy. we were stuck on this one boss battle for like eternity. the one where you have to outrun a bomb dropping airplane.

"REST IN PEACE BRO!" over and over and over...

but it was amazing. so much manly carnage.

-----------------

man i had such a fun time tonight playing Broforce with yGray, Dollars, Cheddar, and then when they left. it was me and Speevy. we were stuck on this one boss battle for like eternity. the one where you have to outrun a bomb dropping airplane.

That stage with the chopper dropping bombs is a pain, but it is still really fun. Played it local co-op last night and every time the slow mo would kick in someone would start talking in slow-mo... It was funny... You had to be there... Alcohol was involved. :(

That stage with the chopper dropping bombs is a pain, but it is still really fun. Played it local co-op last night and every time the slow mo would kick in someone would start talking in slow-mo... It was funny... You had to be there... Alcohol was involved. :(

It's probably annoying to others, but I find myself spouting one-liners from each of the characters as I use them, impressions and all.

I have a bit too much fun doing that, I think. :3

Relax.MX

I just dont understand why PayPal hates me. I just want Stealth Bastard Deluxe from Gamefly and they just lock my account again :( never, never again. I want The Witcher 3 for 16 usd from Dunden too.

This is already the fourth time. With all respect.....Eeeeeeeeeehhh Puuuuto!! PayPal

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

-----------------

That level is the worst. I hate it when the guy on the second building has dynamite and just runs into you when you're waiting for the helicopter to start moving. :/

That level is the worst. I hate it when the guy on the second building has dynamite and just runs into you when you're waiting for the helicopter to start moving. :/

But the slow motion when the propane tanks hit the chopper is so good

You can't even be mad when you die the the death message is "NOOOOOOO!"

Shadownet

Banned
I think we played for like 2 hours total tonight, so we played for a bit longer, I'm definitely down again tomorrow though, we actually almost had all Gaffers in the server.

I think tomorrow would be better if we give more of a heads up. I think we only gave like what? 2 hours today before we started? but it was so much fun.

It's probably annoying to others, but I find myself spouting one-liners from each of the characters as I use them, impressions and all.

I have a bit too much fun doing that, I think. :3

the only thing missing from this game is a character screen so you can see all the bros you unlocked so far.

actually voice chat would be nice too. typing during it just take the fun out of it.

Speevy

Banned
Broforce is pretty awesome.

It's insanely unpolished and hard to follow at times, but the developers clearly get something about what makes games like this fun.

I had a blast playing it, and I'm usually the last person to get into co-op games.

It's probably because in this one, everyone dies (not just me).

jb1234

Hey, guys. Question. I have a gigantic backlog (as do most of us, I'm sure). Is there a way to set up a gaming queue on Steam (or a mod or something), just to keep track of what games I'm planning on playing next?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Playing through Fallout 3/NV again with the Tale of two wastes mod. God I really want a new fallout soon.

I picked up 1 and 2 again from the sale, I should replay them

That's actually awesome.

Thanks, I think? :3

The ones I remember using a couple times over were "I pity the fool who <something>" while setting things on fire with B.A. Baracus, yelling "I didn't break the law, I am the law!" as Judge Dredd, and making Terminator cracks like "I'll be back." when getting killed with Terminator.

The more I think about it, the more I think I should kick some ass with Blade and drop the classic "Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill."

Shengar

Hey, guys. Question. I have a gigantic backlog (as do most of us, I'm sure). Is there a way to set up a gaming queue on Steam (or a mod or something), just to keep track of what games I'm planning on playing next?
Maybe set them into specific category?
That being said, maybe I should do it too.

Tellaerin

Playing through Fallout 3/NV again with the Tale of two wastes mod. God I really want a new fallout soon.

I picked up 1 and 2 again from the sale, I should replay them

How tough is it to get TTW running? I've got FO3 and NV installed right now, so it might be worth checking out. (And now that I'm thinking about it, PC Gamer ran an article about a mod that adds the Enclave as a joinable faction in NV, too. Dammit, just when I thought I was done with Fallout, it drags me back in... >_< )

Salsa

i've been playing this thing on my phone and its pretty good

bXr6CXp.png

OjUnvXd.png

could work well on steam even with gamepad controls

edit: huh, looks really aliased when not on the phone screen

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
How tough is it to get TTW running? I've got FO3 and NV installed right now, so it might be worth checking out. (And now that I'm thinking about it, PC Gamer ran an article about a mod that adds the Enclave as a joinable faction in NV, too. Dammit, just when I thought I was done with Fallout, it drags me back in... >_< )

Really easy to get working, It's basically just a program that you tell where your two fallout games are installed and it does everything and gives you two FMOD files you can activate with any mod manager.

The patching takes a while though, took like 30 minutes on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom