• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If USA wins the World Cup I'll buy everyone here Dark Souls II.

peuOXlZ.gif

JakeD

Any sports fans? Amazon has Madden 08 and NHL 09 for $2. I'm trying to decide if I should even bother. I know they release updated rosters for Madden 08. I'm pretty much PC only these days but I could always get the new Madden on my good old 360 lol.

link for anyone interested

i've seen some weird deals in my day.. but this might be the weirdest. for some reason i think i'll buy it

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
yo. Can we make this game a reality? That grid icon is perfect.

I'll help in any way that I can. This needs to happen.

We can probably use JaseC's greenlight submission.

last one! Good luck everyone! - also I am heading out so if anyone can bump this to the new page that would be fantastic!

HOLY SMOKES !!!!

GOOD LORD I WON DARK SOULS II

WHAT IN THE WORLD. Thank you so sossososo much PQ!

The day is already coming to an end here and my daylong headaches just vanished!
You are the best.

Accoun

Thanks for The Longest Journey, YianGaruga. One of the classics that I missed. I'm thrilled to be able to actually play it.

Is the set launch option unreliable for anyone else? I am trying to put a game in window mode but it doesn't work for some games. Is that normal?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Got this from the Crimes and Punishments Pre-Order. Enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes -- MB-9020E8EB1A7F332B - Taken by PriitV. 10 entrants total.

t1404243474z1.png

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
ok so a Mac question. I went into Big Picture Mode, but still have the Mac menu on top of that.. a bug? Working as intended? Seems weird when plenty of other fullscreen apps basically create a new desktop without a menu bar just fine, but this has the menu no matter what.. hmm..

Thanks! Now, how do I get Nexus Mod Manager to use that fix as the launch exe?

Well I've never used it, but in the settings menu of the manager (after you select New Vegas), in the tab labeled New Vegas, there should be custom launch commands. I'm guessing you could just place the file name in there after placing the shortcut in the New Vegas directory, but I've never tried. I don't use the mod manager to launch.

If crashing persists, 2 more things to try:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262/?

More Memory

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mod.../ajax/moddescription/?id=12801&preview=&pUp=1

Optimizes textures to use less memory, and yes that's from Skyrim nexus, it works on all Gamebryo games and I'm pretty sure it's the latest version.

Using these 3, I went from having all the crashes to no crashes. I'm pretty sure most crashing issues stem from the game trying to load in new textures and exceeding its paltry memory allocation, so those two things take care of that. Adding mods just exacerbates the issue.

Also it runs better in windowed mode for no raisin. Not sure what's happening with that.

Jadax

FUCK! Some prick on steam just tricked me into trading my payday 2 copy for some shit tf2 taunts!

Should not be watching football + trading :(

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
If USA wins the World Cup I'll buy everyone here Dark Souls II.

This is like the Ikaruga giveaway from a few days ago.

EDIT: This is me entering BTW

EDIT2: I would also be fine with Shovel Knight or Broforce or some other game in the top 15 of my wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom