• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Amurica wins today i'm gonna gift everyone nothing.
Whatever you say, Ariana.

Last call: who's on my friend's list and will drop everything right this minute (except the Steam thread) to play Transistor right this minute? I offered it as a gift to Oublieux, but he/she declined, and I can't figure out who wants it more. If no one gives me a straight answer, it's going to feature in the next hour's giveaway.

If Belgium wins I'm going to give away a copy of Divinity OS

Ag33N.jpg

GO BELGIUM-SAMA ! ;_;

Ibuki

Banned

Last call: who's on my friend's list and will drop everything right this minute (except the Steam thread) to play Transistor right this minute? I offered it as a gift to Oublieux, but he/she declined, and I can't figure out who wants it more. If no one gives me a straight answer, it's going to feature in the next hour's giveaway.

God damn it I totally would but I just left for work. See what having a job gets me? :p

Vuze

I'm suddenly interested in that soccer thingy with all the stuff going on here. Haven't watch a single minute of worldcup footage yet, but this might change today ha

Whoops, I'm an idiot. Sent one in for Timeshift and didn't notice the only juniors rule. Hope that doesn't disqualify me for the other raffle since I put one in for a game there also :(
The raffle I just posted? You should be fine if the last entry didn't count at all. Besides, there's no rule in either raffle saying you can't have won anything within the last day or so.

Damn nice thing for your friends, I'd even install it at work (doubt my work PC would run it though).

Oops. That's a junior-only raffle? How do I take myself out?
No worries, ModBot will just disqualify you and accept any entry into the regular-member giveaway I just posted.

I'm looking for the real big fans of Supergiant Games, Baston, and their latest game Transistor. It's just that so many of my Steam friends want it that I can't figure the web out.

Vuze

Thanks for the giveaway!

Lookin at the Junior raffle and can't decide between timeshift and dead island goty..

any advice?

I haven't played Timeshift but Dead Island is nice if you have a buddy or two (or three) to play with. I completed it solo (~25h) but it got kinda repetitive in the end. Still have Dead Island Riptide sitting here and will start it soonish with my brother.

Scythian

I'm suddenly interested in that soccer thingy with all the stuff going on here. Haven't watch a single minute of worldcup footage yet, but this might change today ha

For me, the fun is sharing the experience and excitement with people, ie. supporting your team. Watching it alone is dull.

Chariot

4 hours left, come on guys, I know you can create stuff in four hours!

How it works:

- go to the animedreammachine and generate an anime until you find one that fits you. Make a screenshot of it.
- write or draw a gameconcept for the offfical game of said anime.
- send me a pm with the picture of your generated anime and your gamepicture or text
- I will decide by my own arbitrariness who wins while laughing manically
- first place picks first one game out of these three, then second place choose one of the remaining two and third place just get the last one
- you have 36 hours from the moment the original post was posted
t1404258600z0.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If they win the entire WC, not today's match.

oh LOL I misread, nvm then thats never happening

on other news, Divinity crashes a lot :/ its also hard, it seems all enemies can do like 5 moves and 10 attacks (mild exageration) while I can barely do more than 1 attack per turn

Kayant

If Amurica wins today i'm gonna gift everyone nothing.

Am going to have to hold you on to that :p

If USA wins the World Cup I'll buy everyone here Dark Souls II.

conspiracy.gif

"What are you waiting for, CHRISTMAS?!"

Here's the current junior-only raffle for those who want to enter.

Let's go Team USA! /duke

Entered for gone home thanks.

Quote this!

If Costa Rica Win World Cup I'll buy ten copies of Metal Gear Revengance and I will do a Steam Giveaway.

:D

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
oh LOL I misread, nvm then thats never happening

on other news, Divinity crashes a lot :/ its also hard, it seems all enemies can do like 5 moves and 10 attacks (mild exageration) while I can barely do more than 1 attack per turn

it's not hard, you're just terrible at the game

Noob

Remember, folks: owning Duke Nukem: Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux gives you the files necessary to play both games on Build-engine source ports like EDuke32 and JonoF's Shaddow Warrior Port. Do that if you want a more customizable, less buggy, perhaps even more authentic play experience.

chunk3rvd

About to try and use family sharing for the first time. Just wondering - will it kick other players out if I simply switch on my laptop, since Steam boots at startup? Or does it only kick them off once I start playing games?

If I'm out watching this today and I hear someone scream across a bar, "Come on, Dark Souls/Divinity!" then I'll probably fistbump you, if you promise to tip your fedora to me.

wagamer

A halfway reminder:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-D44B8CCD10A3289C - Taken by iosefe. 7 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Origin key -- MB-089DC964721A85DB
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Origin key -- MB-E0AE99A6CA4765E8
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-8163410319C7616C - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo. 8 entrants total.

t1404249194z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Still rooting for Belgium ce soir

Sorry murrica and steam-gaf :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom