• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If USA wins the World Cup I'll buy everyone here Dark Souls II.

makingalist.gif

mrgone

Front page stories: Warface. Somehow this game is by Crytek, who was apparently last in line for shooter name picks. Put on your war face bros. It's free.

Powered by GFACE

Jadax

Lol, how did you manage that?

He kept sending me tf2 trades, so I sent him one with the taunts I wanted - prick kept sending it back to me with like the cheapest 2 taunts and I mistakenly clicked accept in the browser.

My fault - but I'm too kind, should have blocked him after he sent the same trade 4x

Ozium

oh man I missed an imagine me giveaway by mere minutes? and it was in my dream humble bundle 12 that never came to be... and they are all gone

RIP in peace :(

otherwise hello steamgafz

AndyD

aka andydumi
With all the people making fun of games here and the sales threads I missed out on Marlow Briggs. I just watched some footage and I would totally play that for $1.

yoshizzle

Any sports fans? Amazon has Madden 08 and NHL 09 for $2. I'm trying to decide if I should even bother. I know they release updated rosters for Madden 08. I'm pretty much PC only these days but I could always get the new Madden on my good old 360 lol.

I'm tempted to buy the pack for Madden 08.

Just a heads up -- It seems only NHL 09 can be redeemed on Origin, and Madden 08 can't...at least according to this slickdeals post.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks JakeD :)
this link works, i just redeemed it

You can just feel the sentimentality of the OP when reading the OP.

Giving away Hotline Miami. Never played it though. But there was money left in my steam wallet. Why let it go to waste? (last time I used damn steam wallet). Only know that people apparently liked it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-F4327182BC8DA9C3 - Taken by MisterLuffy. 1 entrants total.

t1404243776z1.png

dot

Woah, Midora looks sweet. Upvoted.

Looks like Suguri Collection is on steam now. Good thing i got my groupees key. awww yeah

Am i the only one that wanted Rad Bats to be real? I thought it was an actual game at first lol.

don't ask about ariana

"What are you waiting for, CHRISTMAS?!"

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior Bundle -- MB-CBA799C1270E5544 - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Rising Storm GOTY -- MB-73C8A5B615CD1A35 - Taken by gabbo. 1 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-9A92B5AA1625A9E2 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 20 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. -- MB-53513DF144D70115 - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 5 entrants total.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-3B7836C4BF1D8BF0 - Taken by mikeGFG. 26 entrants total.
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-AC0D27623E0EEDDF - Taken by Madrugador. 12 entrants total.
Mass Effect Collection (ME1 Plus ME2) -- MB-3CC073F06D3EEB78 - Taken by pahamrick. 24 entrants total.
Gone Home -- MB-004056A5DD454C7C - Taken by Cyberquake. 18 entrants total.
Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (Mod-GAF's favorite RTS) -- MB-E1807AC26FF677A7 - Taken by Myshkin. 1 entrants total.
NiGHTs Into Dreams HD -- MB-C5B5BCFDE99788B8 - Taken by Madridista. 9 entrants total.
Europa Universalis III Complete -- MB-B21E9140961E2CCF
X-COM: Complete Pack (UFO Defense through Apocalypse) -- MB-D90B8827E17141AF - Taken by JakeD. 5 entrants total.
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men -- MB-0DC8DF7E9059B9DD - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 7 entrants total.

t1404254203z1.png
Here's the current junior-only raffle for those who want to enter.

Let's go Team USA! /duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom