• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

sad fact: Ive never had a brownie

or a cupcake

joeRzOp.gif

Shadownet

Banned

hitmon

Battleblock Theater isn't very stressful.

Super Hexagon. It's just colors and shapes and music.

Anything mindless! I usually play casual games like Puzzle Quest when I want to relax and listen to a podcast. LYNE is excellent for this as well; very relaxing.

If you have a sizable music library, Audiosurf on the easier modes is quite enjoyable.

I recommend LYNE as well as Audiosurf if you have appropriate music.

Yeah don't make the same mistake I did. I put down FNV for a few days and ended up never going back to it. March!

Proteus
Football Manager (not even lying)
Fez
Lyne
Hexcells (Plus is a dick, though)
Mirrormoon EP

Dark Souls, it always calms me after a hard day's work.

You need better friends.
I don't have it either. :3

Thanks for the recommendations. I would never have thought Football Manager as being relaxing. Lyne seems like something I need to look into.

Lyn

Banned
Anybody have some recommendations on some good stress-free, relaxing games on steam?

I always enjoy just chilling with Pinball FX2 when looking for something stress-free to play. The best part is it's free as well, or at least, four of five of the available tables are.

I'd also like to echo the earlier recommendation for Lyne. I don't have the PC version to comment on it specifically, but I have it on my Android phone and fell in love with it. Triple Town is also kind of fun and got me hooked for a little while.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i had to google that word up... it's late. I just chopped up some strawberries and dressed the plate. I kinda like frozen strawberry anyway. I like the texture.

is that icecream in the pic aswell?

I need to go to the states again (or whichever is closest that has brownies with icecream and cupcakes with frosting and all those good things... my country is boring)

Jadax

I need to go to the states again (or whichever is closest that has brownies with icecream and cupcakes with frosting and all those good things... my country is boring)

Any country can have that - just go get it from the grocery store and make it! :)

Shadownet

Banned

yes sir :) vanilla.

where are you from? Europe? Europe got some sweet dessert places.

Mono

You guys need to stop making me hungry! I went a little overboard on the authentic American food, and all that's in my freezer right now is burgers, and I'm too lazy to cook. :'(

Ozium

Just played every mode on Championship II Course in Pac Man CE DX+

All I'm going to say is y'all need to step up yo' pac man game

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rhaknar, where do you live that you don't even have bakeries?

we have bakkeries, just not cupcakes and brownies. I just posted that creamy cake, we have our own cakes :p

that one is a Bola de Berlim, or a Berlim Ball. And no, im not in Germany, I dont know why its called that

Ventara

lol, is this still the Steam thread? What with the desserts and baking tips?

Edit: Whatever, gotta roll with things, I guess.

CHEESCAKE ALL THE WAY!

NY-Cheesecake-15.jpg

we have bakkeries, just not cupcakes and brownies. I just posted that creamy cake, we have our own cakes :p

that one is a Bola de Berlim, or a Berlim Ball. And no, im not in Germany, I dont know why its called that
Life in a penal colony must be hard.

That cake actually looks really good. I'm a sucker for all manner of baked goods.

Mono... stop that. I'm like 2 seconds away from licking my screen.
image.php

Ozium

Every day the Steam thread goes off on tangents, whether it's Saoirse or Desserts.
Every day people wonder why the Steam thread goes so fast...

I think I've got an idea, guys...

edit: forgot about mate, m8

xeris

Speaking of which, has anyone played Audiosurf 2?

I have both and I think I prefer 2 if only for the different play modes and the Steam Workshop stuff. Love throwing on some Beach Boys and playing in surfer mode. Or Toccata and Fugue in D Minor with a Halloween skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom