• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Out of like the 300-400 people on my friends list from GAF, there are at most only like 20 people playing a game at any given time.

Myshkin

but with Mokoi, NBNT, Speevs and now Shadowbeast doing their sniping, I cant use it or it would exclude then, and I dont want to exclude them obviously, they are the type of people who WOULD be a mega giver (or are, but not for modbot)

Hold out for the ANGELSONLY rule. It'll come eventually.

EdmondD

Had my internet go out during the last days of the sale due to a bad modem. Man, what shitty timing. I was pretty pissed. Probably missed some decent deals. It's all good though. I had internet for most of the sale and I bought a lot of great games.

JustLynx

any russian trader? its probably the cheapest pre-release game out there

just go to TF2Outpost, im sure youll find a copy for 9 there (10 at most)

Yeah, it goes for 10 keys even 11 usually, but I didn't find anyone selling for 9 keys :(
I thought you have a trader that's willing to sell for 9

Edit: Oh I found some now, nice :D, gotta start saving xD

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
until they realise these are all russian copies bought for 9keys :p

edit: fuck double post, welp

Yea but havn't those copies already been purchased already from CDPR. I am thinking about going the Russian route myself...but really, i havn't even finished Witcher 1 yet and 2 is waiting for me in my library...i can wait.

if any of you are on my friends list. please update your wishlist and make sure you rank them carefully...

Just saying :)
I only really bother up to about rank 10 or so. Only because a friend of mine said it bothered him that stuff I was raving to him about was at the bottom for whatever reason. Steam's default numbering scheme is weird.

Mono

jk, I never never made it to bed

FrClne6.png

OMG, TOKI. Thank you so much, aaa!!!

0JNXn.gif

I can't wait to play it!!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I won one! Thanks!.

No problem, enjoy it.

Also to everyone who recently added me on Steam (probably because of Gone Home): for some reason, steam auto-accepted every single friend invite I got today, which it's not supposed to do.

If you added me to thank me for a game you've won from me: you are welcome, and I hope you enjoy the game.

Please don't take it personally if I've removed you.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if any of you are on my friends list. please update your wishlist and make sure you rank them carefully...

*and removes Shadowbeast from his friends list

Im sorry, I do not aprove of false Saoirse prophets on my friends list, only the real one.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
14556112185_324f54b76d_o.jpg

All those feels..

14369629907_ec2bc42105_o.gif

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Speevy. And everyone who has gifted me anything since yesterday. But please, please stop gifting me stuff, I'm stuck with this, I can't buy or add funds to my wallet (even with PayPal). So I can't give back anything and that makes me sad. :(

Shadownet

Banned
Ca... can I add you to my friends list?

So basically you should be on my friends list =D

Anyone on Gaf who does want to add me

Shadowplay1979

You should totally accept my friend request!

anyone can add me. just know that I dont gift randomly. I gift based on how much money I have, how nice you are and just if I feel you deserve something.

Honestly most of the people I personally gifted to so far have been people who I have talked to personally and whom I have become good friends with :) but please feel free and add me.

I wish I could be like nbnt and do gifting like crazy. but money is a problem for me. :p lol I spent 30% of my paycheck on gift.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-29E024AB8126C080
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-C432E692984FB742 - Taken by Gianni Merryman
Shank 2 -- MB-34E303620D0D6C9B - Taken by EdmondD

t1404294334z1.png

acchi%2Bpedobear02.gif

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
anyone can add me. just know that I dont gift randomly. I gift based on how much money I have, how nice you are and just if I feel you deserve something.

Honestly most of the people I personally gifted to so far have been people who I have talked to personally and whom I have become good friends with :) but please feel free and add me.

I wish I could be like nbnt and do gifting like crazy. but money is a problem for me. :p lol I spent 30% of my paycheck on gift.

I was just joking =p, but that was for anyone really, feel free to add me, i have all these extended friend slots now that i've leveled up

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
JasC is still the real prophets. I'm just a faithful follower. dont hate me :( <3

by using a picture of his goddess you have offended the great koalaking. His mutant spideroos shall pick the flesh from your bones, and I will watch wtih glee.

GLEE!

Shadownet

Banned
by using a picture of his goddess you have offended the great koalaking. His mutant spideroos shall pick the flesh from your bones, and I will watch wtih glee.

GLEE!

I added you on Steam btw <3 can we be friends?

you're the 2nd person I actively seek out to add to my list :)

Ventara

I'm kinda lazy, so no screenshot, but gotta spread the word of Shadownet (now named Shadowbro) being awesome. Dude just gifted me Valiant Hearts. Thanks a lot man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom