• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Jesus Christ guys, I'm going to bed before I start eating the burgers in my freezer while pretending that they're chocolate.

Lol, goodnight DessertGAF!

Shadownet

Banned
Remember a few pages ago where a gallant gentleman by the name of Sir Sweevy gifted me a copy of Divinity Original Sin.

Apparently, he has a good friend by the name of Sir Ventara. Who have given me this holy grail.

QGPrqvn.png

I am forever in debt to you. Which I will soon repay.

From now on.
tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

and my hugs

spn612-1.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH VENTARA! YOUR GIFTS IS COMING SOON. *notice it's plural* ;D

dot

why are there pictures of food in here

I got a operation breakout case earlier but i can't use the market for 2 more days. :(

also playing without a HUD is kinda scary.

grats Shadownet! So many gifting still going on.

Ibuki

Banned
Can you order stuff for Yerba mate on Amazon? I drank it in high school in Spanish class and haven't had it since.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
THANK YOU SO MUCH VENTARA! YOUR GIFTS IS COMING SOON. *notice it's plural* ;D

thats what happens when you a beast

also, Man Puncher has the best avatar on Gaf, I have declared it so

Turfster

Also... (it's 8 am and I've been up since yesterday)
Wouldn't desert giveaways make everyone sandy instead of salty?
Sorry.

Ventara

Don't man. This was a combo of the gift I owed you and for you being so awesome with the giveaways despite what's happened. And if you give me something, I'll have to return the favor, and I'm broke right now.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I loaded up Sniper Elite 3 for an hour or so and goddamn is that game fun. I totally didn't realize it had all the stealth mechanics and I just love it. The fact you can save at any point means I don't have to go back to shitty checkpoints or try and gun my way out. Having a lot of fun with it!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Remember a few pages ago where a gallant gentleman by the name of Sir Sweevy gifted me a copy of Divinity Original Sin.

Apparently, he has a good friend by the name of Sir Ventara. Who have given me this holy grail.

QGPrqvn.png

It's actually a cruel joke, as whenever you see the game in your library you'll be reminded that it's still months and months away. ;)

Kanokare

I haet yu0 all for posting those sweet food :( I haven't ate sweets in a while. On the bright side, I'm 35 pounds down today! 10 more until I hit that 160 sweet spot for me. Then I can decide if I want to do more weights than cardio!

PriitV

What's wrong with me.. I didn't buy anything during the summer sale but as new month started and CSGO got this new all access pass.. I just had to buy it for 4.3€. I don't even play the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's wrong with me.. I didn't buy anything during the summer sale but as new month started and CSGO got this new all access pass.. I just had to buy it for 4.3€. I don't even play the game.

Paula continue saying no to Robin pls.

Shadownet

Banned
It's actually a cruel joke, as whenever you see the game in your library you'll be reminded that it's still months and months away. ;)

it's okay I got like 40 games in my library to tied me over. plus Witcher 1 and 2 still havent play yet.

im crying too much from joy right now seriously.. i had a shitty week and all these gifts are just overwhelming over here.

But seriously though. I barely been playing my games that I got. I mainly stay on here and talk to you guys. Joining SteamGAF is the best decision I made since applying for a membership here. You guys made my life fun. thank you. <3

Kanokare

You understand what it means to support a timeless classic :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
But seriously though. I barely been playing my games that I got. I mainly stay on here and talk to you guys. Joining SteamGAF is the best decision I made since applying for a membership here. You guys made my life fun. thank you. <3

oh, youll fit right in then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom