• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

I had a giveaway, and Tellerin won Windforge, but the key was used? So I bought another bundle (check your PM for Windforge) - and giving away the rest

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tektonic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stacking -- MB-C006BF51E4F7691B - Taken by Sofa King. 2 entrants total.
Reignmaker -- MB-39B4738EDC6FABDF - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-7DA70E2F6511492B - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 3 entrants total.

t1405079865z1.png

Lain

Wait, so those are settings, not an innate timer on all giveaways? Or maybe it's longer depending on if you had won multiple that day?

Either way, unless it's confirmed otherwise, I'm not taking chances for the Abyss Odyssey giveaways.

You win, you can't win something else for ~20 minutes. You keep winning, that timer rises until you can't win anymore for a longer period. That's the gist of it I got from this:

First, the throttle is a little more aggressive. Basically, you're looking at closer to 20 minutes between wins as a baseline, and as the number of games you've won over the last week increases, it ramps up further and faster. This will not impact the vast majority of people. This is not a permanent condition--as your older wins drop off your throttle drops off too. I also don't keep a log of people being impacted, so you don't need to worry.

redlacs

and some unclaimed keys
edit: FUCK that was supposed to be 15min raffle not fucking 3 hours

definitely tried to claim radical roach and havent won anything in 3 days prior to that entry. modbot, y u hate me

+ i also tried to enter that Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles Plus #4 key which apparently had only 1 valid entry

Tellaerin

I'm just procrastinating before I decide what to play.

I can either go on CS:GO and hope for a crate drop, continue my FF7 game, play LLTQ or finally finish Rogue Legacy.

I'm going to vote Rogue Legacy. It's a great pick-up-and-play game for times like that. (Super House of Dead Ninjas is another one for those moments when you just can't decide what you feel like playing. Perfect gaming snack food.)

aku:jiki

I just discovered that one of my bundle junk games, Oil Rush, is pretty much Waterworld: The Game. I sent an armada of jetskis to liberate a oil platform village from bandits! Gonna have to play more of this.

Shut up, Waterworld is awesome.

Beelzebubs

I'm going to vote Rogue Legacy. It's a great pick-up-and-play game for times like that. (Super House of Dead Ninjas is another one for those moments when you just can't decide what you feel like playing. Perfect gaming snack food.)

Was about to follow your advice but then this happened :(

fozJqAP.png

Tektonic

I just discovered that one of my bundle junk games, Oil Rush, is pretty much Waterworld: The Game. I sent an armada of jetskis to liberate a oil platform village from bandits! Gonna have to play more of this.

wonders if there is a "the postman" game.... part of the "kevin costner flop bundle"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well it's at least SteamGaf safe.

I mean mod wise, not... self-respect wise

edit: well to be fair there is a dude with the tekken girl and he is basically naked, thats much worse

Arthea

Who says otherwise?
Of course it's awesome.
now I need to play Oil Rush too?...

edited: beaten by derExperte as much as brazilians by his team

cHinzo

That is why I binge watch One Piece but lately even that is kind of like a torture, because sometimes nothing really happens at all in those episodes.
I mean, seriously nothing. Talk, walk 5m, talk.

And Oda even makes it that boring, at least for the anime.

That's why we watch Fairy Tail! Amazing pacing in the manga and the anime is pretty decent.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
there... sigh

Welp, see you next friday guys

like I can leave gaf :(

wilflare

if SteamGAF can go so crazy over Waifus,

I wonder how the waifs of Persona 4 Golden would divide us (if it ever comes to Steam... game is best played on Vita anyway)

#TeamChie

aku:jiki

Of course it is. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Though I wish the movie was all about Dennis Hopper and his adventures on the
Exxon Valdez
I don't and haven't since 1995 or whenever it came out! Diving down to explore old LA for ancient loot is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a movie.

Who says otherwise?
Of course it's awesome.
now I need to play Oil Rush too?...
Honestly, it seemed sort of cool to me. It had a Waterworld-like aesthetic, the water was quite nicely rendered and the gameplay seems like it could be a decent RTS-lite. The first level only taught me how to build jetskis, corral them into one army and send them to the enemy, so hopefully it goes deeper than that...

Rhaknar

I'm going to go with the first one, because I'm pretty sure that's a nipple.

yeah that first one seemed a bit NSFW

I went with the third since Munch begged me to do it and its probably the most embarrasing with the zoom so fuck it, might aswell go all out

Rhaknar

Oh, there is a nipple in the background of that image.

Weird.

blame Yakkue, the pervert!

edit: lol the second bonus on the groupees pretencious bundle is battlepillars gold which is / was free yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom