• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

No, there's a 15 minutes countdown for everyone which is irrelevant here. But then there's also a limit to how many giveaways you can win over a span of a few days and if you reach that threshold you're blocked for a while.

Anyway to check that limit? I wonder if that's why I didn't get through on the waifus.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
since someone REALLY wants me to use the fucking fem laharl avatar, ill let you fuckers decide which one then. Yakkue can shop a background onto it if it doesnt have one :/

Beelzebubs

since someone REALLY wants me to use the fucking fem laharl avatar, ill let you fuckers decide which one then. Yakkue can shop a background onto it if it doesnt have one :/

Got it gifted huh :p

CI_74516_1360850357.jpg
4A3DNPFl.gif
tumblr_mrfxg3f8EJ1r6fyyao1_500.png

Dingotech

Haha I don't actually care that much, I just thought it was good for a laugh.

I like regular Laharl. :D

derExperte

Saty

Maybe there should be a modbot functionality of sending a pm to see whether you are throttled and how much time is left for you to be eligible again.

--

Man, those free-for-all giveaways of the same game. Most of the people are entering for the key marked #1 and only few for the others. That's a tip for future giveaways.

Deques

No, Stump keeps it a secret so people can't skirt around the throttle.

But ModBot has problems. And Abyss Odyssey is coming up. Stuuuuuump....

My last won game was more than a week ago. So I should be counted as an entrant :(

and I wanted a digital waifu so badly

It's really not hard to work out how to check to see if you're throttled, guys. Anyway, other than FCFS raffles, how would you even know anyway? It's easy to attribute a loss with 20:1 odds as being throttled, you know?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It more than a reduction of chances, you straight up can't win anything from modbot for 15 minutes. (or an hour or a day, depending)
Wait, so those are settings, not an innate timer on all giveaways? Or maybe it's longer depending on if you had won multiple that day?

Either way, unless it's confirmed otherwise, I'm not taking chances for the Abyss Odyssey giveaways.

Tektonic

yep, thread moves too fast. i'll solve it by posting about how the thread moves too fast ;)

also - are waifus the new alpacas?

Biochet

capcpom pls fix street fighter online (づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ

the transition from gfwl to steamworks broke the game

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"yakkue: which of them? The second one is really weird, does the left arm go through her boobs? That doesn't work like that"

sigh... I know it doesnt Yakku, I know it doesnt :(

Just a bunch of bundle garbage.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Ride em low -- MB-321EB7E27D87570E
Glowfish -- MB-8D73493E20896A3B - Taken by Kifimbo
Gun Metal -- MB-5E7EA0DFA4E95AFB - Taken by Purkake4
Gunman Clive -- MB-29B7EF85A1A2C6FC - Taken by wetflame
Angvik -- MB-47F08AFA93DBDE8A - Taken by Kuroyume
Painkiller Redemption -- MB-4DABB46ECCD969FE - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Duke Nukem 1 -- MB-9F699101649719C1 - Taken by abracadaver
A New Beginning -- MB-7758E3FD09A1367E - Taken by grindamasta
Bob came into pieces -- MB-DB76A83F3413F217 - Taken by Aitor
Alien Spiddy -- MB-657968A13EB4B420
Duke Nukem 2 -- MB-C62490525DE562AE - Taken by abracadaver
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars 2081 -- MB-13FD280E9B8A25F3
Humans Must Answer -- MB-B72F041DBBC6564E - Taken by drakaenae
Aztaka -- MB-9EB00C88DADE85ED - Taken by dinopoke
Angelica Weaver -- MB-59543CAC42AB3403 - Taken by Myshkin
Dollar Dash -- MB-70163B62B3DE9F75
Midnight Mysteries 4 -- MB-0A4A85AF90FA385E

Rhaknar

have some Mount & Blade

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword -- MB-0400583C35316245

t1405089525z1.png

and some unclaimed keys

Project Aftermath -- MB-1A68EB9EE1192997
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-FCC27559D36AE054
Gun Metal -- MB-075BA43EA42AB032
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- MB-FA204D6CE44682A8
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-C7FD91D2FF6D50B3
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-F6BC91E06B756DD9

edit: FUCK that was supposed to be 15min raffle not fucking 3 hours

L.O.R.D

i am keep getting this messages from steam to my email
some one asking for cd key

Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

Steam account name: xxxxxx

If you requested this query, please use the above account name to log in to Steam. If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Retrieve lost account” button on the Steam login screen.

If you did not request this query, please ignore this message – users cannot gain access to your account via the Find Account By CD Key process without access to your email account.

maybe someone gift me a key and they are asking it back ? because i remember thanking all the people who gift it me
strange

Jawmuncher

You had to do it, didn't you. -_-;

I should probably start thinking about changing up my avatar soon, myself. Not sure what to do, though. More Quorra? Non-Quorra Olivia pic? Something else entirely?

Hmmm something else.
I would say more Quorra but sadly there's not a lot of stuff with her that i've noticed.
You gotta keep with your "theme" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom